Recent content by George Costanza

  1. George Costanza

    Anyone seen Lana @ Coco Collective?

    Full Caucasian. No mix
  2. George Costanza

    Anyone seen Lana @ Coco Collective?

    Yes as ad says some smaller ones.
  3. George Costanza

    Anyone seen Lana @ Coco Collective?

    Yes saw Lana yesterday. Will do up a full review today. And now my new ATF! yes legit young. I don’t know her real age, but likely true. Pics real and just a sweet, bubbly personality. we got along so well and chemistry ⚛️ is great. For those you have seen Eva, I would rank her slightly...
  4. George Costanza

    I do but no longer in Vancouver. Definitely one of my ATFs

    I do but no longer in Vancouver. Definitely one of my ATFs
  5. George Costanza

    Sugar Daddy

    Ditto. Following
  6. George Costanza

    Anyone seen Honey Bunz?

    Nice research 🧐 thanks 😊
  7. George Costanza

    Lilly @Coco Retiring 💔

    I also did not get a chance to see her. Yes, looks like filming was removed as she moved into retirement.
  8. George Costanza

    Miley @ coco

    My schedule has not lined up with her but definitely someone I have wanted to see for a while
  9. George Costanza

    Looking for best rimming

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_stunning_seductress_kaia-8210871
  10. George Costanza

    Cici @ cococollective

    I just saw Cici this week. Will provide a review next week. She is absolutely amazing. 🤩 such a sweet girl and now one of my ATFs. I did a 90 min filming + bbbj. @CocoCollective is also amazing.
  11. George Costanza

    Looking for best rimming

    I’ve had my share of rimming. Hands down Kaia Collins is the best! (Just saw her this week)
  12. George Costanza

    Foursome?

    @goodt @good t may be interested
  13. George Costanza

    Candy Vixxxen?

    Following. May have to TOFTT.
  14. George Costanza

    Erin @ 1122

    I don’t think Erin is Nikki as Erin’s ad said C size vs Nikki as D. U can always ask the handler
  15. George Costanza

    Erin @ 1122

    I don’t know who Nikkie is so I don’t know. Is she also with 1122 or different agency?
Vancouver Escorts