Carman Fox

Recent content by fred26

  1. F

    Looking anyone

    Contact cherryempress on Leo's list. May be out that way.
  2. F

    Sonja from border street

    Just saw a bbw ebony, empress cherry on LL. Great time! Not Asian...but it was awesome.
  3. F

    Empresscherry LL

    Empresscherry Leos list Mid 30s ebony bbw 1hr 250 Dfk, dato, daty, face sitting, tit job. Exceeded She's a travelling sp. Saw her at a hotel south pembina. Eager to please and very nice. Got 2 shots off in an hour which is rare for an older guy like me. She's a bbw, and my first experience with...
  4. F

    Urgent 😃 empresscherry

    I TOFTT today. Cherry was awesome. Travelling sp from Ontario. She's really nice, dfk, daty, tit job, face sitting. Eager to please and I highly suggest reaching out to her. Spent an hour, actually got 2 shots off which is rare for an older guy like me 😃. Please be nice to her and show up. Fred
  5. F

    Urgent 😃 empresscherry

    Still talking with her. I'm thinking about toftt, really hope it's not a sting. At a hotel on pembina.
  6. F

    Urgent 😃 empresscherry

    Went down but she wasn't available...I guess I forgot to confirm with her. Maybe legit, but it felt off.
  7. F

    Urgent 😃 empresscherry

    Mr tugger, who is this Michelle and where does she advertise. Thanks!
  8. F

    Urgent 😃 empresscherry

    I have a date set up at the holiday in South with her. Her ads on leoslist. Any intel, worried about a sting. Appreciated!
  9. F

    Coco chanel ohmy / secrethostess

    Anyone seen her? In a hotel by the airport. Makes me nervous, ie sting. Fred
  10. F

    Any info

    The black one on ohmy? Very interested in her but have not seen any reviews. She said she's by the airport in a hotel. Makes me nervous, hotel, sting, etc.
  11. F

    Hidden Camera

    I won't worry about it, unless of course you don't treat them with respect. I use a texting app to not use my real number, I never carry anything with me but the cash. How will they identify me and for what reason?
  12. F

    east Indian providers that take east Indian clients

    Thanks, was looking for more curvy 😃
  13. F

    east Indian providers that take east Indian clients

    I'm white and very interested in EI providers. Any leads on any?
  14. F

    Grace hospital area

    Wondering if there's any sp in the area.
  15. F

    Street scene in North end?

    Bro, like everyone else mentioned you have no idea what this area of the city is like. Whe I first moved here in the mid 2000s my real estate agent refused to go there...and it's way worse now. Sign up for the city of winnipeg police news release emails....will give you an idea. And a cop told...
Vancouver Escorts