Recent content by flyrocky

  1. F

    Yuki 5180 Another service queen like Lisa

    She definitely looks like she’s in her 40s. She’s pretty slim, but her body is quite soft. Her attitude and service were great though—she really put in the effort to make sure I had a good time. So yeah, I’d definitely visit her again. I’ve got nothing against Asian aunties :cool: As long as...
  2. F

    Flow massage-Lucy 200 bucks and I Still Had to Finish the Job Myself

    This is exactly why I don’t like spa places
  3. F

    Nisha New Indian Girl OM

    I think it’s because some agencies are trying to attract more Indian clients, so they advertise their older Asian aunts as Indian girls. Just dishonest bait and switch. Total waste of time. Can you share the general location so others know what to watch out for and don’t get misled?
  4. F

    Nadia Moroccan

    She is the best
  5. F

    Wendy fulfill my MILF fantasy

    https://www.leolist.cc/zh/personals/female-escorts/manitoba/winnipeg_one_look_and_you_ll_be_hooked-11566301 I think this is the latest version of her ad
  6. F

    Quickies

    20mins,last week I tried it
  7. F

    Quickies

    Wendy does quickie for 120
  8. F

    Amy 2471 Asian cutie.

    Is she still here?
  9. F

    A BBBJ Enthusiast’s Review — Lisa 5180

    Can anyone name someone who offers the same level of service with one hour and two shots at a lower price? I’d be interested to know. :LOL:
  10. F

    A BBBJ Enthusiast’s Review — Wendy 8628 or 4588

    To be fair, I’ve enjoyed every 1 hour session I’ve had with her. She’s especially good at sucking my balls, and she always leaves me completely weak and relaxed by the end of the session.
  11. F

    A BBBJ Enthusiast’s Review — Wendy 8628 or 4588

    She’s the best at this price point.
  12. F

    Mia 0830

    She is a diamond.
Vancouver Escorts