Carman Fox

Recent content by Flippyfloppy

  1. F

    Where my ABGs (Asian Baby Girls) at??

    I read that LDH’s Mei falls into that category Can anyone confirm?
  2. F

    Where my ABGs (Asian Baby Girls) at??

    Hmm curious! I’ll have to check it out. With that description in mind. The younger (but legal) the better, imo
  3. F

    Where my ABGs (Asian Baby Girls) at??

    BIG into the ABG aesthetic. I’m yearning for a dolled-up petite Asian baddie with a tiny Asian waist but can’t seem to find any. Any intel?
  4. F

    Lara Croft 1561

    Companion's name: Lara Croft Date of Visit: fall 2026 Preferred Method of Contact: text Phone Number: +1 (249) 990-1561 Website, Ad, or Profile URL: LL City: wpg Location: polo park Type of Visit: GFEx1000 Was the Appointment On-Time? Totally Activities: Steamy makeout, CBJ, DATY, CFS...
  5. F

    LUX - Emily Park ❤️

    (I realize this is an older review, but I wanted to give an example of one of the positive experiences I’ve had with LUX as to not be that client who only posts negative reviews)
  6. F

    LUX - Emily Park ❤️

    Companion's name: Emily Park Date of Visit: summer 25 Preferred Method of Contact: text Phone Number: 1 (825) 935-9613 Website, Ad, or Profile URL: luxdollhouse.com City: wpg Location: stradbrook Type of Visit: GFE Was the Appointment On-Time? Totally Activities: Kisses, BBBJ, CIM...
  7. F

    LUX - Allya? More like All-nah

    Companion's name: Allya Date of Visit: last visit Preferred Method of Contact: text Phone Number: 1 (825) 935-9613 Website, Ad, or Profile URL: luxdollhouse.com City: wpg Location: stradbrook Type of Visit: gfe Was the Appointment On-Time? Pretty much Activities: CBJ, CFS, doggy...
  8. F

    VIP on Provencher

    Would you find better success describing the provider you wanted to see? IE. requesting the petite doll in her early 20s? And I’ve always wondered; how far can you take this? In a situation with multiple options (AMPs), can you simply browse them live before choosing based on appearance in...
  9. F

    Miss Alma - Why did I wait so long!!

    Fortunately I am a one shot wonder lol
  10. F

    Meii - Lux

    Oh god, an Asian provider that isn’t 40+?? Tell me more I sometimes have a hard time with reviewers’ claims of beauty (esp with asians). Any references you can give as to her look? Is she Chinese? Korean? Just being young and light is already a draw for me (never mind the lack of accent/ESL...
  11. F

    Miss Alma - Why did I wait so long!!

    I was the one who mentioned the word “petite”. That’s fair. I suppose it is a relative term, but you’re right; she isn’t the most petite, but I meant it more in the sense that she looks small-ish. She’s smaller than me… 🤣
  12. F

    Miss Alma - Why did I wait so long!!

    Ooo I don’t even need to see her face to know she’s got that sexy dark-featured look that drives me crazy 😍 Pair that with a petite frame and daddy likey Any hint of a middle eastern accent?
Vancouver Escorts