Recent content by Fiona

  1. Fiona

    Fiona hard communication

    I may just need to make a “things to avoid doing thread , if you wanna Snugglefuck Fiona “ 😂❤️
  2. Fiona

    Fiona hard communication

    I only block people if they don’t confirm or have wasted alot of my time so not sure what the problem is , if you ask for last min or can’t confirm or show up on time that’s about it 🤓 ~ also I get a lot of requests from multiple texting apps from guys under 30 , I tell them I don’t see anyone...
  3. Fiona

    Strange Ghosting

    Like most services in times like this where costs are high & men’s behaviour is getting worse & worse if someone we do prefer to see & or will bring more money to us .. and if you’re not particularly close with her it’s likely she just didn’t need to see you . You cannot even imagine the...
  4. Fiona

    Celebrity crushes over time

    A) Teen years ~ John Stamos 🔥 B) College/early working years- Viggo Mortensen 🔥 C) 30 and above- Cillian Murphy 🔥 Dark & moody 🔥🙂
  5. Fiona

    Only a bbbj - who would you recommend?

    He wants a high end bbbj but pay massage place rate basically 🙃
  6. Fiona

    Daddy Issues

    Wayyy more gentlemen ask for “ mommy” play then the daddy stuff , I find that extremely interesting & says so much about how many men have unresolved mother stuff.
  7. Fiona

    North Saanich / Sidney

    Miss my peninsula gents 😘
  8. Fiona

    So what happened?

    Really ?? Have you been in a time capsule the past decade ? 🤭 Covid happened , destroyed most decent agencies . Rental prices are through the roof . Life has become much harder to hustle in the sw world. Much harder to establish yourself with such a high overhead , not worth it if she can make...
  9. Fiona

    15 min appointments

    Yes for most . If you’re booking a 15 min be thankful she even offers it as most dont these days . And she’s not overly worried about keeping you as a client TBH . 🙂
  10. Fiona

    How bad is Leolist right now? A snapshot

    I used to love Tryst but I gave up on trying to advertise with them . As an advertiser I’ve NEVER got so many scam contacts & breeches in my account . Try & get help takes weeks . It’s awful . As a reputable provider I do hate Leolist as we pay a ton and are lost in the scam repetitive spam...
  11. Fiona

    Salt Spring Island

    You’re literally best to pop on the boat & get to Victoria .
  12. Fiona

    Looking for a Tall Plus Size Provider

    Come to Qualicum Beach 😘💋
  13. Fiona

    Is the market for SPs not as lucrative anymore?

    Long story short. Cost of living . Our apartments & condos used to cost a fraction of what it does now. Not so attractive to a very young woman new in the business to do . 100% , Covid changed a lot , taught a new generation how to make bank without seeing anyone in person 😷
  14. Fiona

    Is the market for SPs not as lucrative anymore?

    Long story short. Cost of living . Our apartments & condos used to cost a fraction of what it does now. Not so attractive to a very young woman new in the business to do .
  15. Fiona

    You get invited to be in a threesome, which one are you joining?

    100% scully & make mulder watch , he’s a freak like that 😍
Vancouver Escorts