Recent content by Fingus

  1. F

    Kinda nervous, want to do an outcall, never did this before

    Ha ha, well if you consider knowledge of criminological theory dangerous then yes I suppose I could be.
  2. F

    Kinda nervous, want to do an outcall, never did this before

    You’ll be A ok with a reviewed trusted provider on here, AMP etc does carry LE risk. Source: Graduated university with a law enforcement related degree. Besides even if you do get caught somehow, our court system is so backlogged you’ll never see the inside of a court room.
  3. F

    Picture this 🍌🧁🍬🥜🍪🧃

    Honestly (and maybe it’s the inner retired gym rat in me) but water. Porking is quite the exercise. Otherwise can never go wrong with sweets from a sweetie.
  4. F

    Gina 4065

    I’d hope not, the pictures are pretty attractive but the ad looks like the classic Leo scam/bait n Switch ad. “Party friendly” also a big no go
  5. F

    BC Politics Thread 2026

    Look I don’t like Eby, I don’t like the cons, the greens I don’t know enough about but also really don’t care for. I really wish we had a near center party here in BC. I’m a Red Tory (socially progressive but fiscally conservative) and I absolutely love what Carney is doing. If we had anything...
  6. F

    Milf Leigh 0197 LL

    Trust me as a guy with a smaller guy, it’s hard see it as a curse XD
  7. F

    Stella Fun Size 0155

    That LL add is incredibly suspicious
  8. F

    Milf Leigh 0197 LL

    Ohh, keep us updated if you go for it.
  9. F

    Luna 8789 sexy and voluptuous mature woman good service604/396/8789

    Wait so only the text is real? Aw man that’s a bummer.
  10. F

    Luna 8789 sexy and voluptuous mature woman good service604/396/8789

    Got anymore info for me boss, thinking of going for it.
  11. F

    Luna 8789 sexy and voluptuous mature woman good service604/396/8789

    It’s definitely not current almost guaranteed. Done a little bit of research decent chances that’s still her just an older and edited photo. Eitherway, she’s right up my alley as I’m definitely into Older Women.
  12. F

    Milf Leigh 0197 LL

    Seems a little suspect but looks right up my alley
  13. F

    Recommendations for a more dominant SP

    With my birthday coming up, I’m gonna treat myself to some fun. Looking for an SP that can take the lead but also possibly teach me some new tricks as I’m relatively inexperienced. Would prefer supporting an independent SP, other than that I’m totally open to any age, ethnicity, etc.
  14. F

    Investing and Stock Tips Thread

    Yeah if you don’t mind sharing.
Vancouver Escorts