Recent content by Engelberthumperdink

  1. E

    Anyone seen Jasmine 5898? Busty Asian

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_busty_asian_doll_your_new_favorite_play_mate-11667350
  2. E

    Dani Deneh returns?

    Does she have a BBL? Not into plastic asses, just wondering before I go and see her. Don’t wanna be unpleasantly surprised, but she sounds amazing
  3. E

    How good is Aria @Great Pharaoh?

    Bump also curious Anybody seen Dallas?
  4. E

    Anybody seen Mia 8910?

    Looks hot as hell but wondering if she’s legit https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_new_verified_sexy_asian_doll_in_town_best_party_girl-11702676
  5. E

    New girl valentina

    Ohh hell yeah I’ve been waiting to hear how she is
  6. E

    New girl valentina

    Is this Valentina Fox? Link to the ad? Also this belongs in escort reviews not 411
  7. E

    Aaliya 5876 @ Sun City?

    Anybody seen her https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_horny_latina_slut-11459970
  8. E

    Lola 0424?

    Anyone taken the plunge on her? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/delta_surrey_langley_hot_freaky_exotic_slut_looking_to_please_u-7971671
  9. E

    Lisa 7530?

    Anybody seen her? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_-11219763
  10. E

    First time in Kelowna and looking for recommendations

    I can’t recommend Bella Rose @ Beach Bunnies enough, check my review of her
  11. E

    Milaa B 3420

    Anyone seen her? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/delta_surrey_langley_100_real_curvy_sexy_sweet-8500250
  12. E

    The Vanpoon Diaries

    I saw her, she’s decently hot. Milfy Latina with huge tits and a decent ass. The experience was thwarted because she couldn’t really handle my dick which was disappointing. I don’t do kissing or anything so I couldn’t tell you how she was at that, I wouldn’t repeat, but she is pretty hot.
Vancouver Escorts