Recent content by Elmore

  1. E

    Golden Latina In Langley

    After a bit of correspondence she said she only sees average size dudes and smaller. Ideally she would make that clear in her ad
  2. E

    New EI Monica at Riza's

    Anybody seen her...LL 1382. Of course they have. Who wants to share Intel? Typical Riza fuckery. LL ad says 25yrs and 5' 3" On Riza's site says 27 and 5' 5'
  3. E

    Private Punjabi Condo / Jassi 2611

    So have you actually even seen her? Someone (not entirely credible IMO) described her as slim with a "hot ass"... specifically calling out a reviewer who called her fat. Who even knows what the truth is on this? There are too many untrustworthy sources But when it comes especially down to EI...
  4. E

    Seraphina 8999

    I dunno man. The people saying it almost with certainty aren't really sure. I have never seen Seraphina but the proportions look a bit different to Amaryn who I have seen. But it is a bit unusual that Jenna has not confirmed nor denied.
  5. E

    Veiny Breasts & Big Nipples

    Who are you talking about
  6. E

    Ammbar?

    People absolutely should post questions to get the latest reviews and information. This board is dependent on people providing information. Feel free to share anytime.
  7. E

    Indian Hargun

    Given the popularity of EI women does it make any sense that a fairly young cute one (as depicted in the pics) is charging 180 per hour? C'mon guys.
  8. E

    Eraser Nipples

    If people remember Queenie from back in the day or Cici/Summer who did massage only at ISpa in Poco they will know the difference between big nipples and huge nipples. In terms of volume, (length and nipple thickness) CiCi would probably be literally 3x the size of Helen Savannah from PDC is...
  9. E

    Alexis (6905)

    Good information. I saw Skyler Ann many years ago but haven't been motivated to repeat. She is generally well reviewed and would be a good option to try at least once.
  10. E

    Alexis (6905)

    This is not very consistent with your comment in another thread about her where you mentioned that even though you enjoy your time with her, the value isn't there because she rushes you out after 30 min in a 1 hour session. I probably would have seen her by now but that is the general consensus...
  11. E

    Coco Collective in Langley

    Unfortunately many of the ladies at Coco that I would love to see appear to be exclusively downtown.
  12. E

    White girls who rims? The paler the better

    Savannah at PDC offers this for a very modest upcharge. Never experienced it cuz it's not really my thing but she is quite popular but flies under the radar.
  13. E

    Alexa 8098

    Interested also.
  14. E

    @Coco Collective: Daisy or Bella?

    I haven't seen either though I was interested in both as they were recommended for the type of booty I like. I hadn't realize there was some negative feedback for Bella. I just reviewed those threads and it seems those adding their positive feedback regarding the negative comments hadn't seen...
Vancouver Escorts