Recent content by Dualsport

  1. D

    Kim 0604

    Her ass is not as legit as the photos Definately photoshopped, but still nice, cushy, fun to grab onto and perfect for a light spanking which she seems to like.
  2. D

    Kim 0604

    Kim is not Nini. I have seen both, so I can confirm it.
  3. D

    Kim 0604

    Yep, I saw her once. Pics definately photoshopped. She is late 30’s, with nice tits and ass. Session was not bad and definately on the kinky side. Spanking her while she deepthroated me made her “ dig a little deeper” so to speak. Her ass looked good in doggy and she took it like a champ. She...
  4. D

    Any Curvy Asian Milfs?

    Miyuki is very curvy. She is thick and built like a shit brick house. Wouldn’t call her a bbw. I enjoyed seeing her regularly after she really warmed up from a couple of visits.
  5. D

    Jolly @ DN

    From the pics it’s seems like Jolly has rebranded from Natalie who was at DN about a year ago. Not sure. Can anyone confirm.
  6. D

    English speaking SPs Asian

    Snap at AF is regularly on the schedule. She is CBK and I think English is her first language.
  7. D

    Queen Saya

    Looking for intel on Queen Saya advertising on LL? Looks interesting.
  8. D

    🏳️‍🌈🔥Say hello to Paradox. Finally an Agency with Shemale escorts! 🍆🍆🍆💦

    This is great news!! Just need to get Lily Shim fo What an exciting addition to the already stellar AF lineup. Appreciate AF providing a top notch diverse choice for the discerning and open minded gentlemen.
  9. D

    Cece Laurence

    I have been intrigued by Cece Laurence’s ad on perb and her pictures. Does anybody have any experience that they could share about her? Ad indicates GFE, but does not clarify what’s included.
  10. D

    Black girls

    Cece Laurence ad here intrigues me. Judging from her pics I would say she is similar and maybe better than than those two beauties…..I have seen both Mika and Persephone and they are definitely top shelf for me. I’d like to hear from the neighborhood if anyone has seen Cece.
  11. D

    Asian gym bunnies.

    That’s not what I mean. This pic is more of a pro. I am thinking more like a girl who goes to the gym on a regular basis to take care of herself, but not a a bodybuilder or fitness competitor…..although that would be cool but oh so rare to find in this hobby. Have yet to see Elle, but will soon.
  12. D

    Asian gym bunnies.

    Also genetics can play a role. At any rate, between the well defined calves, thighs, glutes, back, triceps and abs, she sure looks like a gym bunny to me, but may have been fooled as am naive in the latest high tech body sculpting procedures that are available.
  13. D

    Asian gym bunnies.

    Thanks for this. Bijou totally fit the bill. Nice gym toned body.
  14. D

    Asian gym bunnies.

    Looking for recommendations for hardbody asians who are fit with nice gym bodies.
Vancouver Escorts