Recent content by DorianGrey462

  1. DorianGrey462

    Olivia HH She’s Back

    I too am interested in these extras. Any more details would be greatly appreciated.
  2. DorianGrey462

    Any good escorts in penticton?

    Thinking about checking it out, if just to see the selection of girls. I’m also thinking about doing a tour of the local AMPs in Pen. Recommendations? Warnings? Full review to follow.
  3. DorianGrey462

    Dani-Summerland

    Just another quick update, I saw her again a month back, sorry this took that long. Again she was prompt in replying and very forgiving for changing plans, my end not hers. Met with her at her incall, and the only delay was because I made a comment about her outfit, which she went and changed...
  4. DorianGrey462

    Rose 8581

    I’m disappointed but not surprised, that we have a fake here gentleman. Messages started to feel like I was talking with 3 people, and no answer when attempting to book. Another one bites the dust.
  5. DorianGrey462

    Rose 8581

    I will keep you informed, hopefully booking this week or the next. She sent head shots and is quite attractive, and is fully legit. A touch expensive 300 hr, but it seems a ton is included. i will Be back with the report on this asap.
  6. DorianGrey462

    Blonde 0478

    I’ve been interested in trying her myself, would you care to share some details, looks, enthusiasm, accurate pictures, services, price? im in Summerland and it is a desert here, so im hoping for some good info on the sps that interest me. Hate to make that drive for anything less than a...
  7. DorianGrey462

    Rose 8581

    Anyone have any info? She sent pictures on WhatsApp and seems legit. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/interior/penticton_hot_blonde_and_new_to_town-11419777
  8. DorianGrey462

    Mila 3598

    Well this one was convincing at first, but fake. Pushes online, spelling changes and after i blocked the number, suddenly Nigeria numbers pop up. Block and denied.
  9. DorianGrey462

    Mila 3598

    Anyone have any info? Seems legit, but a little too responsive and eager to push you into online stuff. Gentlemen and ladies of the forum I leave it to you. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/interior/kootenays_i_d_get_you_stuck_on_me_be_careful_lol-11106423
  10. DorianGrey462

    Dani-Summerland

    I saw Dani a couple months back. It was on very short notice and very early. We had tried to meet up a couple times before but the timing was off. I sent a message and she got back to me right away. Her texts were great and a little dirty which I love. She is local to me, thank the gods, so...
  11. DorianGrey462

    Irene 5596

    I’ve seen her ad a couple times, thinking about taking the drive. Any info anyone? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/interior/kelowna_new_in_town_let_me_rock_your_world-10459850
  12. DorianGrey462

    Natasha 7420

    Met up with Natasha on a whim Friday night. She has no incall so I settled on a car call. She was responsive to my messages and we setup a time. Had to pick her up and waited for almost 45 minutes. Was just about to leave when she messaged me and said she was sorry and she would be right there...
Vancouver Escorts