Recent content by doobeedoo

  1. D

    Anyone hiding any gems?

    "Desperately trying to find someone in the Duncan area, which seems to be a tall task nowadays."
  2. D

    Anyone hiding any gems?

    Come on guys, let's share. Desperately trying to find someone in the Duncan area, which seems to be a tall task nowadays. Nanaimo is fine, I could make it work. Preferably massage options, price isn't really a concern depending on quality. No AMPs, please. Not really into that personally.
  3. D

    Young providers?

    Anyone know of any really young ones? Preferably White. Distance is no issue. Thanks!
  4. D

    Angel 2150

    Any info on her? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/vancouver-island/victoria_now-9661439
  5. D

    Who are the current GOATs?

    I want to know who has given you an insane experience and how I can get in touch with them. From Victoria all the way to Nanaimo. My preference is young and white. Money is of no concern. Thank you, fine folks of Perb.
  6. D

    Wren Faulkner - Tryst

    I saw her less than a week ago and holy shit did she completely blow my mind. Her body is just as sexy as her pictures lead you to believe. Her face is absolutely gorgeous. She was very communicative leading up to meet and going through her screening was really painless. Absolutely nothing felt...
Vancouver Escorts