Recent content by DKC

  1. D

    Recomendations for first timer in Richmond

    Serena @ XDS, also PP001. great body, pretty, best value. photos are her with PS to look younger. condo close to the Walmart, very close to YVR
  2. D

    Ella 4198

    not sure where you got the photo, certainly not from KK' s group
  3. D

    Ada 4198

    can you get a little more details about the Ada @ KK? I know she has a nice body, what's her face and service like?
  4. D

    Ada 4198

    thanks, you meant the current Ada was Cici before? with the flower tatoo on her chest?
  5. D

    QT Esthetic Spa 3926

    Bobo works weekdays too very often, I believe these 2 are the stars. Coco update the schedule on Leolist. saw another girl, but I don't even remember her. nowhere close to Cherry
  6. D

    QT Esthetic Spa 3926

    I just wrote a review about Bobo
  7. D

    QT Esthetic Spa 3926

    she specifically mentioned Bobo, who works on Saturday, is as hot as Cherry. worth to check out. I don't have time this Saturday, hope someone else can report it back
  8. D

    QT Esthetic Spa 3926

    Mamasan told me Bobo is hot
  9. D

    Kelly 9066

    she starts working today, someone should share soon I hope
  10. D

    9066 - Belle or Diana, who is younger?

    about the same, D size. Belle is natural, Diana is enhanced. age is about the same as well. Diana is more athletic, firm, tall. Belle has soft skin, small body, depends on what you perfer.
Vancouver Escorts