Recent content by DingDongDiggler

  1. D

    Claire Bliss

    What is it about the service that is 5 stars? Details go a looooong way in a review, otherwise it's just shilly advertising. If you've really been around since 2018 you would know that.
  2. D

    Erica @ 7518

    Space-Z has been the ONLY hot one, every other EoA girl is below Mid. Service is good tho
  3. D

    Tina EOA

    Ya, probably a snapchat filter, like every other EoA ad
  4. D

    Amelia and Raven @IF

    Damn. Thats dissappointing to hear but thanks for sharing
  5. D

    Amelia and Raven @IF

    I havent seen either ladies but all my experiences at IF have been great! Go TOFFT!
  6. D

    Vikky 1798

    Daaaaaaaaamn girl!!!
  7. D

    Island finest?

    Saw Ariel 2 years ago (b4 the boobjob) and she waz great, lots of DATY, enjoyed bbbj w/cim and FS. Beautiful woman, Great experience all around
  8. D

    Island finest?

    I doubt anyones watching or even cares
  9. D

    Island finest?

    What flavour Gatorade do you choose? They had the sugar free option last time I was there (Saturday Sept 5th with Anastasia, shes Amazing!)
  10. D

    Island finest?

    I've had nothing but great experiences at IF, definitly no Bait & Switch, unlike the Asian scene. Which ladies are you interested in? On their current roster I've seen Simone, Karlee, Ariel, Iris, Savannah & Anastasia, all are beautiful!
  11. D

    Erica @ 7518

    Yet all the ads say "Real pics, no bait and switch" 🤥
  12. D

    Savannah at IF

    Sept 3/26: Intelligent, beautiful, tall, sexxxy, everything I love in a woman. A few tasteful tattoos, pierced nipples and a devilish smile. I could have spent all day with her if my wallet allowed it, but the hour we had was packed full of fun! Inclusive pricing with CIM add on, enjoyed...
  13. D

    Is Uptown EOA spot still a thing?

    Good thing i always wear my fake mustache & glasses!
  14. D

    Yvette Duvall - Vogue - Anyone had PSE?

    You can totally contact Vogue and ask, or tell them the kind of experience youre looking for and theyll recommend the best provider for you. Communication is important, SPs arent mind readers (tho many are hypnotic!!)
Vancouver Escorts