Recent content by darrenbuzz20

  1. D

    Langford…..Langford…… Langford

    Cali is active - leolist She and Pink will rock your world ! https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/vancouver-island/victoria_cali_rose_well_reviewed-10311497 Not cheap but worth every $ !
  2. D

    Annabelle Vixxxen gone Indy ?

    Noticed that this week thanks.
  3. D

    Sadie is back this week. Just an FYI as your post is one of few out there. Saw her last fall I...

    Sadie is back this week. Just an FYI as your post is one of few out there. Saw her last fall I think and was blown away - I also did 90 min. At her big suite at Century Plaza. She has a condo this time. Seeing her today and may even line up a duo with one of my local favs for Thur or Fri.
  4. D

    Ultimate cost no factor experience recommendations

    To clarify you prefer a mature 30-40+ duo? Fiona Malloy with Sasha Nat (if in town) or Fiona can recommend many ladies to join her. Suggest booking 2hr or 90min minimum Thank me later !
  5. D

    Annabelle Vixxxen gone Indy ?

    Hey Gang, I think I saw a post on here about Annabelle going indy not too long ago - like to know what name now (& contact info etc) if anyone is in the know thanks!
  6. D

    Send a private mssg please as I am respecting that I didn't ask her about reviews and if ok to post

    Send a private mssg please as I am respecting that I didn't ask her about reviews and if ok to post
  7. D

    Struggling to find the perfect girl

    Nice ! Did you choose 90min for $1K or other session? Can you share some extra details please....!?!
  8. D

    Has anyone seen any of the new fox girls?

    She was fabulous - pm for all the details - can't share publicly as forgot to ask her approval about reviews....I'd repeat in a heartbeat
  9. D

    Best face and best DFK?

    Add Kaia Collins too - only had pleasure once and recall it being fantastic all around !
  10. D

    Has anyone seen any of the new fox girls?

    She is awesome - Book her asap - pm me for details - forgot to ask her about review policy
  11. D

    Carman Fox Nina

    She is amazing - pm me for more details - I'll get a review up soon (although totally forgot to ask her if ok on her end)
  12. D

    Has anyone seen any of the new fox girls?

    May TOFFT with Nina if can get a booking this afternoon....stay tuned. Nice to see Alabama is back but no signs of Montana damn.....
  13. D

    Best face and best DFK?

    Miss Kylie for face and DFK. Runners up - "blending" looks and kissing...Alia Grace (in Victoria) Fiona Malloy, Pecan (AF), Element (AF)
  14. D

    Has anyone seen any of the new fox girls?

    Kelly has my vote for GOAT (at least that is still currently on roster) - She would be in top 3 or top 5 ALL TIME
Vancouver Escorts