Recent content by darkram

  1. D

    Kitty 2274

    Saw her recently. She's a mixed bag. Her body was hot but her face wasn't my MCOT. Her face looks very tired and old. Her service was mechanical but still good. She gave the best Oral: BJ, BLS, rimming all were great. The vibe was just off. Communication was also an issue. Barely spoke any...
  2. D

    Any SP's do outdoor dates?

    Frenchie Rose does.
  3. D

    How is daynight as an agency

    Thank you for sharing your experience!
  4. D

    How is daynight as an agency

    I found some girls I like with them. But I haven't found any details of how they are as an agency. Are their incall locations clean & safe? I see only call option to book. How is their communication over the phone? I have only booked with AF and it was very easy. How does daynght compare?
  5. D

    Ella Heart 5286 on Tryst

    She was wearing a lingerie, bra and panties, so that would be her no go zones. It's definitely better to ask her before. I asked her before I could touch her legs and her ass.
  6. D

    Ella Heart 5286 on Tryst

    She was wearing lingerie, and she said her covered areas are no go. Light touching was okay. I did feel up her ass when she was massging me (after asking her), and she was okay.
  7. D

    Ella Heart 5286 on Tryst

    I did get a chance to meet her. She was friendly and did a good job I would say. Has a nice place too. The massage was okay not RMT level, but she has smooth and lovely body (looks a bit older than the pics). Her HJ was very good.
  8. D

    Ella Heart 5286 on Tryst

    Hey did you meet up with her ? I am planning to visit her soon.
Vancouver Escorts