Recent content by Cyrano D

  1. C

    Diamond at Luxe

    She’s a small, good looking older lady. Customer service is not her priority. She’s not having fun - and it shows.
  2. C

    Mandy-cici

    I can confirm the bait and switch here. A true Auntie with thin legs and knobby knees. 🤣Nothing like like the photos. Not even close. I walked.
  3. C

    Parker Prescott - An amazing first time

    “A gentleman isn’t supposed to kiss and tell”….unless they’re a member of this forum. 😉
  4. C

    Nami Thai?

    Ok. Promising. When was the last time you received any extras from her? And what were they?
  5. C

    Nami Thai?

    Yeah. Not very promising. 🤣 11 year old review, too. Wondering if there were any recent experiences.
  6. C

    Nami Thai?

    I came across this person while browsing massage therapists in Victoria. Then I found a little outdated information on this forum about her. Does anyone know anything about this lady? Has she gone legit?
  7. C

    Sang Thai?

    Was her grazing accidental or intentional? Thanks.
  8. C

    Cameron Moon

    I haven’t seen either one. 🤣
  9. C

    Cameron Moon

    What kind of boat do you have?
  10. C

    Asian with enhanced boobs

    Barbara @ Weng Lan.
  11. C

    Barbara

    Yes. Same.
  12. C

    Only a bbbj - who would you recommend?

    See Coco at Sunshine. Her’s is sensuous with ‘LOTS of playful eye contact. or Lucy at Aspa for her deep, slutty enthusiasm. And then there’s Yumi at Bamboo whose technique beets them all, but the location is so terrible, I rarely go. :( (ymmv)
  13. C

    Jenna on Bay

    I’ve been to this location and each time was a let down. Just wondering if anyone has seen this lady. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/vancouver-island/victoria_cutie_jenna_in_west_vic_kiki_in_langford-11577101
  14. C

    Weng lan 2978

    Yes. This spa has so often been disappointing. Nothing is as advertised. The owner/manager (?) is routinely dishonest. I’ve only had one good experience there - an outstanding experience actually - and that was with super-freak Linda, who has sadly moved back to England. 😢
  15. C

    Best in the city

    Yuki on Yates is still around. In fact, I saw her just a few days ago. She’s as enthusiastic as ever. A little more weight than the last time I saw her, but I didn’t mind; it made her breasts look enormous.
Vancouver Escorts