Recent content by ckckckckck

  1. C

    Jiyuu at Yumiko

    Is this the former "Angel-Bebe" at XDS? Has anyone seen this girl?
  2. C

    BC Politics Thread 2026

    I like how people are saying "OMG, it may be bad now but at least the conservatives aren't in power" when there is no way anyone could speculate what it would be like since there hasn't been a conservative government in 93 years.
  3. C

    Solid Massage - Richmond

    Annie at Swan Lake. Great, hard and skilled massage with back walking if you want, and a blow job that will have you curling your toes. You're welcome.
  4. C

    Best Asian Ass 2026 Edition

    Jess Lis Lee might qualify now. New photos looks like she's gotten Instagram fit. I remember a few years ago she wasn't so fit so I think another trip to Greece is in the cards.
  5. C

    XDS - Scheduling

    You'll probably get quicker answers by texting them.
  6. C

    Best Big Asian Boobs (D Cup And Bigger) 2026 Edition

    With as many times you've mentioned them to us, I find it impossible that a normal person wouldn't have asked her since you've seen them multiple times already.
  7. C

    Richmond providers

    Neither are in Richmond as he asked.
  8. C

    Looking for Huge Natural Boobs Young Asian

    Tracy the deepthroat sensation at K604. If you're 6 inches, she'll make it go "poof". Boobs are natural D cups and she's legit 21. Really cute too. Sunday is her last day.
Vancouver Escorts