PERB In Need of Banner

Recent content by Chrisinda

  1. Chrisinda

    A beer while working on my laptop in my yard makes for a beautiful day 🍺

    A beer while working on my laptop in my yard makes for a beautiful day 🍺
  2. Chrisinda

    I can't figure out how to get to the Edit Profile page... and there is a teeny tiny upload size...

    I can't figure out how to get to the Edit Profile page... and there is a teeny tiny upload size limit for pictures - help?
  3. Chrisinda

    http://www.rateyourescort.org/members/original/20785607.jpg

    http://www.rateyourescort.org/members/original/20785607.jpg
  4. Chrisinda

    Retiring soon - please feel free to find my 'friends' online somewhere after the next few weeks...

    Retiring soon - please feel free to find my 'friends' online somewhere after the next few weeks have gone by... not sure where they will be... will recommend they advertise here :) I will be staying on here purely for reading / commenting :)
  5. Chrisinda

    UncleG, I just requested your friendship :)

    UncleG, I just requested your friendship :)
  6. Chrisinda

    Ginger and Tatum in Regina Sask.

    Hi everyone The girls want to welcome the Royal Red Ginger is a sweet ,curvy playful GFE with red hair green eyes and naturalDD'S:) Tatum is a blonde sweetheart,who is fun,nawtee and a doll C chest and blue eyes They are aval right now so dont miss out :) Ginger 201-0905 Tatum 502-2999 As...
  7. Chrisinda

    Chrisinda in Vancouver next week!

    Does anyone have any ideas on a hotel in the Coquitlam or Port Moody area?
  8. Chrisinda

    Chrisinda in Vancouver next week!

    I will be in Vancouver next Thursday, and will post available times soon! Please feel free to pre-book :)
  9. Chrisinda

    Done and reviewed :)

    Done and reviewed :)
  10. Chrisinda

    So... I'm hoping that now that I have arranged all of my house and condo and bills for the end...

    So... I'm hoping that now that I have arranged all of my house and condo and bills for the end of the month that I can raise funds to see Jaime... but if anyone wants to book us together for an hour or two... LOL
  11. Chrisinda

    Harmony coming to visit Saskatoon! May 17-19th

    Do you see women, and if so, when are you in Regina next? Thanks :)
  12. Chrisinda

    Me thinking god is a gag writer

    Excuse my ignorance... but what is a pov film? LOL
  13. Chrisinda

    Pizza in Saskatoon...An abomination

    Regina has pretty good pizza :) I don't know much about where to eat in Saskatoon, I have only been to a few restaurants there... I usually end up at Moxie's
  14. Chrisinda

    Been a while...

    I just wanted to comment on the fact that this site is a lot easier to use, I like the changes... :) It's been a while since I have been on, don't laugh if this was done a year ago... LOL
  15. Chrisinda

    Condom disasters

    Wow... that was really sweet of you to try to make her feel better... about a year and a half ago I had a condom slip off... freaked me out for several testing sessions... whew! Turned out he was telling the truth, but since he was a one time from out of town I was especially upset... You rock.
Vancouver Escorts