Recent content by Chillin123

  1. C

    Face2Feet Disappointment

    Leolist add said Grace was a new Japanese talent at F2F. I walked in and was told Grace would be available in a few mins. Waited in the front area with 2 other dudes. Awkward!!! 15 mins later, "Grace" appeared. She was a cute chinese girl with a great body. Long story short, she wanted $100 for...
  2. C

    Samantra 7492

    Does anyone have any intel on Samantra 7492? The photos look tgtbt.
  3. C

    Looking for AMPs - Burnaby/Hastings

    Unfortunately, yes. I guess you could say I TOFTT. They had never heard of any of the women that were recommended here. Not sure why I stayed. As soon as the woman walked into the room I got "the ick". Not at all my type. Thick, but not fat. Older, but not quite a granny. Looks 2/10. She...
  4. C

    Alejandra Bonita 9331

    I saw her at the gym a few months ago. At first glance I was like, "schwiiing!", but then when I looked closer it was like, "womp womp". She exudes sex appeal, but her too-tight and too-small clothing revealed an out of shape, saggy, aging body. I knew who she was from her ads so I tried to...
Vancouver Escorts