Recent content by ChilangoLoco

  1. ChilangoLoco

    Big & Natural DD+

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/delta_surrey_langley_let_s_make_a_meal_together_you_won_t_forget_in_sry-8395463
  2. ChilangoLoco

    Big & Natural DD+

    Hello fellow PERB members… I’m looking for a nice natural and big rack. I’ve been eyeing Kylie London, Ravina Snow, Sarah Forte and AlexisforU… and of course River Aurora (but she’s been gone for a while) Which lady do you recommend? What are your experiences with them?
  3. ChilangoLoco

    is Gillian Reeds retired?

    Does anyone know if Gillian Reeds has retired? She hasn’t posted for a while. https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_felatrix_gillian_reeds-8524363
  4. ChilangoLoco

    55th birthday recommendation

    I had an amazing birthday… I’ve posted a review -
  5. ChilangoLoco

    55th birthday recommendation

    I’ve booked TMM…. Can’t wait :)
  6. ChilangoLoco

    55th birthday recommendation

    Post says she had tattoos removed for privacy…. I don’t like tattoos thanks anyway
  7. ChilangoLoco

    55th birthday recommendation

    Aranza looks amazing… how was your experience with her?
  8. ChilangoLoco

    55th birthday recommendation

    What brunette would you recommend ?
  9. ChilangoLoco

    55th birthday recommendation

    Is she curvy? I like bigger boobs too
  10. ChilangoLoco

    55th birthday recommendation

    I actually love redheads. Christy, Cassie, Amalia and Breanne were super nice too. I’m not into Asian, Latina or Black ladies. No tattoos, smoke free, drug free. Who do you suggest ?
  11. ChilangoLoco

    55th birthday suggestions?

    Hello fellow Perbs, I’m looking for a lovely lady for my birthday next week. I’ve made a short list of ladies. • Tiny Miss Morgan https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_tmm_back_full_time-8131061 • Angela Redd...
  12. ChilangoLoco

    55th birthday recommendation

    Hello fellow Perbs, I’m looking for a lovely lady for my birthday next week. I’ve made a short list of ladies. • Tiny Miss Morgan https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_tmm_back_full_time-8131061 • Angela Redd...
  13. ChilangoLoco

    Rosie 8694 - Pregnant, Chilliwack

    I’m curious what her face look like, what celebrity does she look like?
  14. ChilangoLoco

    Greek lover

    I agree, Breanne is fantastic… and Catwoman does Greek too (she’s in the massage section of LL)
  15. ChilangoLoco

    Olivia - North Shore (9816)

    Does anyone have any info on this lady? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/north_shore_never_a_rush_always_a_pleasure-8513944?source=list
Vancouver Escorts