Carman Fox

Recent content by charlesbliss001

  1. charlesbliss001

    Favourite quote from an SP

    "Keep it. I should be paying you" Genuinely didn't know what to say after that.
  2. charlesbliss001

    How Fit Are You? Walking Up the Stairs for a Booking

    One of my best experiences with an SP was after a trek up. I had a 45 flight walk up but I was the last one so it didn't matter much. If the start time is going to include the time I walked up, over 5 flights, we're rebooking.
  3. charlesbliss001

    Breaking Windows and deGoogling

    GrapheneOS is probably the best middle-ground between usability, convenience and privacy. For those with Pixel phones, it's definitely a strong recommendation. It's still basically an Android experience just with privacy in mind. If you are in position to make the switch, this is by far the best...
  4. charlesbliss001

    Weather Pooning

    When the weather kinda sucks, it's a bit better for pooning as I can get a same-day schedule with my regulars who've become quite in-demand. Rain specifically. But its more health than the weather itself. I'm not going if I feel even a little full-body ache during the cold season. I'll wait till...
  5. charlesbliss001

    How much have you spent this year on SPs?

    Just a little over 2K. Too many sudden bills snowballed this year and it took away from pooning money.
  6. charlesbliss001

    Thick Asian?

    Mercy from AF probably fits the bill.
  7. charlesbliss001

    Accompanied Shower - Necessary?

    It depends. Typically, the showers aren't big enough to accommodate two people so I just play it by ear and see where it goes.
  8. charlesbliss001

    How much have you spent on SPs?

    I'd say it's around 8-10k by this point. Maybe a little less. I mostly only go to providers locally or within Canada. I also frequented more of my regulars who 'grandfathered' rates for me until they retired a few years back. When I go to another country, I don't have the need to seek a...
  9. charlesbliss001

    Odd ball question

    Easily the chance to travel the world with 500k. Ain't no way I'd pass up that chance. 500k gets me to a bunch of places I'd never have the chance to go. I can PJ and avoid the airport hassle. The Canadian Passport is easily one of the best to have as well so might as well take advantage of it.
  10. charlesbliss001

    Physical Fitness

    Depression and mentality aside, having higher levels of muscle mass has a strong connection to better glucose tolerance, an indicator of diabetes risk. Also better performance in the sack is a bonus. Better body composition if you're looking to style. Regularly weight training has been proven to...
  11. charlesbliss001

    AF Solo

    Looking at the AF website recently, it showed that she's back but with a smaller schedule. Get while before she's gone I guess.
  12. charlesbliss001

    Do you guys have sex exclusively with SPs or mix SPs with "normal" hookups from Tinder / bars / etc.?

    At the moment, a mix of FWB and my regulars. It doesn't fit my schedule to go out to meet people often. I do go on "normal" hookups but my but my tolerance for flakey and or flippant behaviour is much lower than when I was younger. It also doesn't seem as fun compared to catching up and having...
  13. charlesbliss001

    Thoughts in infidelity and would you sleep with a married person?

    As far as me committing infidelity, those thoughts cross my mind but they go just as quickly. I don't think I'm wired in that way; but maybe it'll change in the future. Often, I do my best to be patient; but let them know that if they start to test that patience, I do have options and will walk...
  14. charlesbliss001

    Have you ever?

    This is me at the club but I'd be thinking like: I know there's a SP nearby, why am I dropping this much here?
Vancouver Escorts