Recent content by Cablover69

  1. C

    Canucks got the first Win. Anyone believe them?

    Yes agreed they didn’t address the goaltending and their defence is still weak …mind u it looks like Bouchard may an early Norris candidate .
  2. C

    Tina/Monica 1680

    Anyone paid a visit with either of these two ? Ad looks looks legit .
  3. C

    Kimmy

    Baz it’s obvious you are new at this … if an unknown SP asks for a deposit you Abort immediately and move on …. This has been talked about for yrs . That is the biggest red flag !
  4. C

    Is there any good black girls to see

    I think you may be thinking of Maya Simone who’s in Calgary right now .. the Maya I’m talking about was mainly based in Kamloops but occasionally came to Kelowna and Penticton and she was ultra petite like 4’11 “ tall and 90 lbs … a total spinner
  5. C

    Laura 7421 Intel? Aussie girl

    Careful brother pretty sure I read a while back that’s she runs an elaborate scam website .
  6. C

    PENTICTON BETTY 8969

    Thanks for the warning Larry … was close to visiting .
  7. C

    Any good escorts in penticton?

    Let us know how it goes if you visit the new spot . As for any others in Penticton … noting worth noting .
  8. C

    Any good escorts in penticton?

    Did you pay a visit or just inquire ?
  9. C

    Any good escorts in penticton?

    I’m hoping that the new spa that is opening soon apparently…. will be a goldmine of talent . Seems as if it will be our BB or HH here in Pen . Update ! Officially opened today !
  10. C

    Sweetlove LL 8233👎👎

    Thanks for this review … she’s in my town now and was on the fence … I’m totally off the fence now!
  11. C

    How to choose?

    Yes 100 % accurate regarding pics / videos … reviews are highly positive . When I’m in town that’s one of my go to agency’s
  12. C

    How to choose?

    If you like young hot asians then the agency Asian Fever I would highly recommend !
  13. C

    Is there any good black girls to see

    I remember a petite Haitian girl named Maya I saw several times a few yrs back .. damn she really got me going and such a chill attitude . Vanished unfortunately .
Vancouver Escorts