Recent content by brickish

  1. brickish

    Jessie 1196 on LL

    Through search I can only find a reference to some negative reviews, but not any reviews themselves. Do you have experience with her?
  2. brickish

    Reina Morely 9744

    Any intel? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/vancouver_reina_morely_your_new_favourite_detour-11763109
  3. brickish

    Laura 8609 on LL/massage

    HJ only, decent massage, she's got a nice body and face from what I remember. I'm trying to remember any other details from my visit and drawing a blank. She did ask for a small deposit which I was okay with.
  4. brickish

    Gemma @ BOA

    I was in town for a very brief visit, and managed to line up an hour with Gemma at Black Orchid. Black Orchid: Communication was easy, I was impressed with their setup as far as sending info sheets about the providers I was interested in and then once booked they sent detailed instructions on...
  5. brickish

    Dawn 3831

    Looks like Dawn is new to PDC, has anyone seen her yet? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/delta_surrey_langley_sexy_milf_ready_to_play-11684941
  6. brickish

    White/Caucasian Girls Under 35 - BIG TITS (Natural) BBBJ, DFK, CIM & Titty Fuck

    Athenabee 3273 for those services and extra marks for enthusiasm. I'm a terrible judge of age but she advertises under 35. Celeste PDC 1902 in theory, she's flaked on me a couple of times so I can't speak to services and not sure if tits are natural. I'll keep trying though lol
  7. brickish

    Surrey Massage

    Did you end up seeing her?
  8. brickish

    Info on Nana (6679)

    $140/hh Saw her for what I wanted to be a bng, wasn't looking for FS. Didn't connect at all, her bj was not very good for me. Won't repeat.
  9. brickish

    Lucy - 2835 on Tryst - Any Info?

    I inquired about rates: HJ $170/hh, $250/hr FS $250/hh, $350/hr Extra $120 for BBJ Extra $180 for GFE Not sure what's included in GFE, but I prefer half service - my math says that's $290 for 30 mins so that's out of my range to TOFTT. Too bad, she looks like my type
  10. brickish

    Ms Beatrice like, Burnaby/ coquitlam

    Fwiw she's started going to Langley once a week lately, bit of an easier drive but still not burnaby/coq of course
  11. brickish

    Any tried Lesh 2900? Add attached.

    Number used to end in 8802, if you search that you'll see some reviews I saw her once, we didn't click. She didn't like that I had body hair (I keep it trimmed and shower well, so it wasn't a hygiene issue, haven't ever had other complaints). She wasn't rude about it, but it started things off...
  12. brickish

    Amy 1003 or 3009

    I inquired about her ad in the massage section and she sent some info via text. Her $220/hr rate gets you body to body massage and a handjob finish. CBJ pushes it to $270. No BBJ or DFK. I likely won't visit at those rates and restrictions, but thought I'd share in case someone's interested.
  13. brickish

    Emily 8344

    Thank you for your service. Hate to hear when a tofft doesn't go well.
  14. brickish

    Emily 8344

    Those pics look familiar but nothing's coming up for me for name or number. Anyone recognize? https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-massage/metro-vancouver/delta_surrey_langley_langley_half_and_full_service-10658429
  15. brickish

    Serena 5067

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/metro-vancouver/fraser_valley_incall_outcall_discreet_passion_pdc_woman-10368894 PDC, pics look good Has any visited?
Vancouver Escorts