Recent content by Braad440

  1. B

    Vernon spa and escorts

    Not really bro you’ll be better off going to kelowna.
  2. B

    Megan, Maddy, or Jasmine Beach Bunnies?

    lol ok sorry that went over your head
  3. B

    Megan, Maddy, or Jasmine Beach Bunnies?

    I’ve been a customer there for quite a while and I have seen a lot of ladies there and that’s always been the price. There’s always a couple bad apples but they don’t last long and that’s in any kind of business. I discuss the services before the call starts and the restrictions. When I go back...
  4. B

    Megan, Maddy, or Jasmine Beach Bunnies?

    Wtf are you talking about 240 that would be way less for kissing and an extra shot. Spreading false shit isn’t cool bud. Maybe try 100 for that
  5. B

    Has anyone seen any of the new fox girls?

    Thanks for the review in Viona. Might be another review coming if I don’t have any luck here downtown somewhere.
  6. B

    Best downtown options?

    Any spa downtown where you can meet the ladies first? Like a lineup sort of thing like beach bunnies has in kelowna. I’m here for a couple nights and would like to find something downtown Vancouver.
  7. B

    Suggestion for spa incall needed

    Hoping someone can suggest a good incall spa in Vancouver. I can’t seem to find many options. Driving out tomorrow from the okanagan if anyone could point me in the right direction.
  8. B

    How to choose?

    I will usually opt for one or two extras at BB depending on the girl. They all have different restrictions obviously. I end up around 410-460 and figure I’m still ahead. It’s just worth it for me not to have headaches and I know what to expect. Gonna be heading to Vancouver tomorrow. Any...
  9. B

    How to choose?

    lol where do you go for less than that price in Canada? Brandi is one of my go tos at BB you can’t go wrong with her. Very enthusiastic and high octane as advertised. Seen her a bunch of times never disappointed. Sierra I haven’t had the chance to see but been meaning to.
  10. B

    Alex Hart 9619

    Thanks I think I saw her advertising in Kelowna too at one point.I might have to give her a go at some point.
  11. B

    Alex Hart 9619

    What’s the in call like? Private? clean?
  12. B

    An hour with Ava

    She doesn’t have tattoos from what I remember but it’s been quite a while I could have forgot.
  13. B

    Lexi BB

    Ya she has a great menu.
  14. B

    Loves giving

    Haha shit ya I misread that
Vancouver Escorts