Recent content by bothro

  1. B

    “Butt” enhancements?

    So what about some of the Asian providers with agencies? How common would but enhancements be with those providers? Some the photos on their profiles indicate possible enhancements. B
  2. B

    “Butt” enhancements?

    Please enlighten me: I understand for the most part the enthusiasm and perceived need by some women for breast enhancements, but I’m not sure I understand “But” enhancement. 1) what percentage of women in the “workforce” have enhanced behinds, as compared to enhance breasts? Any guesses? 2)...
  3. B

    Amma 3598

    Bumping this. B
  4. B

    Cost to post on LL?

    Well, it actually explains a lot. Thank you ladies, especially Ivy Lane and Faye for providing this information.
  5. B

    Visiting Vancouver next weekend - Looking for pegging escort recomendations.

    Jav Angel Minami offers pegging. Alas, I wasn’t sufficiently “open” to the prospect, if you get my drift. B
  6. B

    Shakra 3483

    I saw her 25+ years when I was still riding my bike to work. She’s at least my age, which puts her around 70. B
  7. B

    Amanda2026?

    Bumping this. She is still posting in the independents section and also on Leolist as Kiki Q. She’s downtown. B
  8. B

    Financially literate

    You are too kind, sir!
  9. B

    Financially literate

    You mean "buys high--sells low"? :ROFLMAO: B
  10. B

    Financially literate

    I knew one provider who was seriously into real estate and who owned 2 properties in Vancouver and a four-plex in Edmonton. Very bright young woman. She retired shortly afterwards. B
  11. B

    Looking for SP in west Vancouver?

    Those are very different locations. B
  12. B

    Looking for redhead provider

    Ivy Lane. Contact information on the Independent Provider forum. Well reviewed. I have not seen her. B
  13. B

    MiuMiu XDS Richmond

    There have been requests for information on various incarnations of MiuMui, leaving me confused. XDS has an ad for MiuMui, with purportedly “Real Pics”. Lovely legs with stockings. Any definitive information enthusiastically appreciated. B
  14. B

    Angine de Poitrine ✋🔺🤚

    Odd stuff. I looked at this a few weeks ago. Evidently used in some sort of NFL promotional videos. B
  15. B

    Anyone try Selena 6794

    Try a search! I just did and you can too! B
Vancouver Escorts