Recent content by BootyLoverBoy

  1. B

    Amy 2471

    Damn dude, sorry. I've never had issues with her, I guess I've just been lucky so far.
  2. B

    Amy 2471

    Yes, filtered as most ladies do, but I've seen her a bunch of times and can verify it's her.
  3. B

    Amy 2471

    Companion's name: Amy 2471 Date of Visit: Oct 02 2026 Preferred Method of Contact: Text Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/manitoba/winnipeg_hot_girls_best_service_in_town_available_now-11459119 Location: Townhouse Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes...
  4. B

    maya ending in 3120 horrible experience ( Avoid at all cost)

    Thanks for the heads up. Shes now on my avoid list
  5. B

    LaLa

    One of the few asian girls with an actual booty
  6. B

    LaLa

    She's back now
  7. B

    LaLa

    I think she is on vacation. I miss those big heavy boobs and round booty
  8. B

    Naomi pretty good !!

    I have had Lisa probably more than 30 times.
  9. B

    Naomi pretty good !!

    Naomi will be taking over when Lisa leaves on Wednesday morning. I probably will have to Naomi a try.
  10. B

    Lisa 5180 The choice of Asian big-breasted lovers

    Her English vocabulary is probably 20-30 words. If you want to engage her in conversation she'll pull out the phone.
  11. B

    Lisa 5180 The choice of Asian big-breasted lovers

    I've seen her over a dozen times this year. With Amy gone shes become my favorite Asian sp.
  12. B

    A BBBJ Enthusiast’s Review — Lisa 5180

    I got chlamydia one time from bbbj. Understood then, why she didn't want to go further.
Vancouver Escorts