PERB In Need of Banner

Recent content by Blush Collective

  1. Blush Collective

    Sweet intoxicating EI Sweetheart Aesha | Blush Collective

    Schedule: September 5th- Saturday (02:00pm- 11:00pm)
  2. Blush Collective

    Amira Azari - Gorgeous Sweetheart | Blush Collective

    Updated Schedule: August 19th - Wednesday (05:00pm- 11:30pm) Don’t keep me waiting too long...xoxo ♥
  3. Blush Collective

    Available in Surrey Location - Naughty Indian Princess Neisha | Blush Collective

    Hello There, My name is Neisha. I'm a beautiful youthful EI sweetheart. You'll always find me with a smile on my face. I love to carter to respectful gentleman who are seeking a warm sensual experience. Let’s have some fun and forget about all the stresses of daily life. A date with me feels...
  4. Blush Collective

    Amira Azari - Gorgeous Sweetheart | Blush Collective

    Updated Schedule: August 16th - Sunday (06:00pm- 11:00pm) Catch me while you can...xoxo ♥
  5. Blush Collective

    Sweet intoxicating EI Sweetheart Aesha | Blush Collective

    Schedule: July 17th - Friday (07:00pm- 11:00pm) July 18th - Saturday (12:00pm- 4:30pm) * On Hiatus in August
  6. Blush Collective

    Sweet intoxicating EI Sweetheart Aesha | Blush Collective

    Why hello there I’m Aesha Bains, Consider me your favorite new lover. I will brighten your day with my bubbly and warm personality. You'll always find me with a smile on my face. I would describe myself as very down to earth, a great conversationalist and a true lover of crime TV shows! I have...
  7. Blush Collective

    Amira Azari - Gorgeous Sweetheart | Blush Collective

    Updated Schedule: June 26th - Saturday (07:00pm- 11:00pm) Catch me while you can...xoxo ♥
  8. Blush Collective

    Amira Azari - Gorgeous Sweetheart | Blush Collective

    Schedule: June 26th - Friday (11:00am- 4:30pm) June 26th - Saturday (04:30pm- 11:00pm) Catch me while you can..xoxo ♥
  9. Blush Collective

    Amira Azari - Gorgeous Sweetheart | Blush Collective

    Schedule: June 23rd - Tuesday Evening Catch me while you can..xoxo ♥
  10. Blush Collective

    Amira Azari - Gorgeous Sweetheart | Blush Collective

    Schedule: June 23rd - Tuesday I can’t wait to meet you..xoxo ♥ Rates 1hr/450 and 1.5hr/675. Please enquire for longer bookings. In-call located in an upscale building located in Downtown Vancouver. Please text or email for availability ** Pre-booking is encouraged assistant@blushcollective.ca...
  11. Blush Collective

    NEW - Bombshell Rachel Greene | Blush Collective

    Hi gentlemen I’m Rachel. I meet you at the door wearing exactly what I intended to. No rush. Just a slow, and deliberate pause that lets the moment land. I don’t need to step back for you to notice, the lingerie already answers the questions you haven’t asked yet. Lace, skin, intention. I let...
  12. Blush Collective

    Amira Azari - Gorgeous Sweetheart | Blush Collective

    Schedule: May 29th - Friday (7pm - 11:00pm) May 30th - Saturday (7pm - 11:00pm) In-call located in an upscale building located in Downtown Vancouver. Please text or email for availability ** Pre-booking is encouraged assistant@blushcollective.ca | 604-787-7335 | http://blushcollective.ca/
  13. Blush Collective

    Sensual Brunette Addison | Blush Collective

    Schedule: May 31st - Sunday (12pm - 4:30pm) In-call located in an upscale building located in Downtown Vancouver. Please text or email for availability ** Pre-booking is encouraged assistant@blushcollective.ca | 604-787-7335 | http://blushcollective.ca/
  14. Blush Collective

    NEW - Brunette Bombshell Claudia | Blush Collective

    Schedule: May 26th - Tuesday (12:00pm- 04:00pm)
  15. Blush Collective

    NEW - Brunette Bombshell Claudia | Blush Collective

    Hi gentlemen I’m Claudia. I meet you at the door wearing exactly what I intended to. No rush. Just a slow, and deliberate pause that lets the moment land. I don’t need to step back for you to notice, the lingerie already answers the questions you haven’t asked yet. Lace, skin, intention. I let...
Vancouver Escorts