Recent content by BigTits lover

  1. B

    The Jess 5497

    We were holding each other in the shower. She slipped a condom on me, and just as I entered her, the water was pouring over our hair with steam all around us. I swear I briefly left planet Earth. :cool::cool::cool:
  2. B

    Wendy 8628 — Good Value, Consistent Quality Just Like Wendy’s Restaurant

    Those big tits are definitely all natural. My hands and mouth both conducted independent inspections and reached the same conclusion. :cool:
  3. B

    Yuki 5180 Another service queen like Lisa

    She’s probably not everyone’s type. I saw her once, but I personally prefer bigger boobs, so I didn’t go back. That said, if you want someone gentle who takes her time and gives a comfortable BBBJ and a good massage, she’s worth a try.
  4. B

    Lily 7726 (5913 previously)

    I’ll always love big boobs, but yeah, she’s definitely good and well worth it at that price.
  5. B

    Yuki little Asian spinner

    Are her boobs delicious?
  6. B

    Lily 7726 (5913 previously)

    She had a great attitude and gave amazing service—I left with a big smile. If her boobs were a little bigger, I’d probably need a loyalty card. Sadly, they’re on the smaller si
  7. B

    Nioma

    Yes they are in the same apartment. Lisa left, and Yuki replaced her. A petite spinner.
  8. B

    Nioma

    Another Asian girl named Yuki has taken over from Lisa. I went to see her last night. She’s definitely a spinner—very petite, with a really nice and friendly attitude.
  9. B

    Naomi 8536

    Are her tits delicious?
  10. B

    Naomi pretty good !!

    Bro, be honest—how did those big tits taste? :whistle::whistle::whistle:
  11. B

    Nadia 7036

    You guys keep talking about how great Nadia is. Now I want to give her a try and see this amazing performance for myself.
  12. B

    Wendy 8628 — Good Value, Consistent Quality Just Like Wendy’s Restaurant

    https://www.leolist.cc/zh/personals/female-escorts/manitoba/winnipeg_highly_reviewed_wendy_100_real_pics-11566301 I saw Wendy twice this month. Sometimes when I can’t sleep, I just feel like licking some big natural tits. Since I usually finish pretty quickly the first shot, I book an hour and...
Vancouver Escorts