Recent content by Big_Guy_Rye

  1. Big_Guy_Rye

    Mahjula and Mercedes

    The first threads about Mahjula was about her pricing scheme that never made much sense, but I remember (without reviewing my posting history) that she was relatively 'new' to the business, and began making strange rules that really never made quite sense when compared how other ladies operate...
  2. Big_Guy_Rye

    Brooke waters

    I texted her too one time... she said "safe service only", and I responded with 'does that include BBBJ?', and she got all snarky with "what did I say? Can't you read?"... so yeah, I skip her ad.
  3. Big_Guy_Rye

    A couple of disappointing encounters: Honey (2895) & Mimi (2880)

    When it comes to the topic of Asian Providers there are always absolutes to be aware of. 1) You will never get the girl in the photo. 2) There will always be 'someone' to offer you a service. You might not get the girl in the photo, but there will always be someone to give you 'service'. 3)...
  4. Big_Guy_Rye

    How risky is it to travel internationally with your SP companion?

    I wouldn't do it, basing that judgement on common sense; no real experience on international travelling with an SP.... ...custom agents are meant to sniff out possible human trafficking incidents, and if they discover you're travelling with an SP, they'll flag you as the pimp and then the...
  5. Big_Guy_Rye

    Buying dream car or 40 dates

    $350 x 40 = $14,000 ...and you're saying your dream car is 10 year old used sedan? "Dream Cars" tend to be Bugattis, McLarens, Lambos, and Ferraris.... at $1 to $2 million a pop..... Also both are considered 'depreciating assets' to begin with... cars and providers... No offense to providers...
  6. Big_Guy_Rye

    The Perfect SP

    Just be real (as seen in the ad)....is that so hard to ask for?
  7. Big_Guy_Rye

    Has anyone seen Yumi is she for real?

    Now the area code is 705, with the ad refreshed 50 minutes ago (as of this posting). Probably a 'handler' back in Toronto who wasn't paying attention copying and pasting ad descriptions.
  8. Big_Guy_Rye

    Massage help!

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/interior/kamloops_curvy_sexy_cute_asian_in_kamloops-7666578 ...she's pretty good, I've seen her about a year ago, and people on this forum still give praise. For an Asian provider, she's legit... LOL, not here in Kamloops... it's pretty much...
  9. Big_Guy_Rye

    Miley 1174

    fake... there's ads in every city with her there..
  10. Big_Guy_Rye

    2880 provider

    Handjob, titjob... sometimes blowjob....just simply making you pop without going all out.
  11. Big_Guy_Rye

    Has anyone seen Yumi is she for real?

    427 area code doesn't exist in Canada or the US....fyi
  12. Big_Guy_Rye

    When it comes with happy endings you leave underwear on? Also you guys think 30 minutes is enough or 45?

    Hard to give a straight answer for this, since we all know that AMPs are known for being "Blowjob Factories" rather than a massage parlour that sometimes goes 'above and beyond' in their service. That there is where the surprise is. Thinking it'll never happen, but it does.... but since it...
  13. Big_Guy_Rye

    Emily - 5791 *deposit scam*.... (my Kelowna 'adventure')

    TLDR: "nothing happened", but I just want to tell the story.... I was in Kelowna for a few days on business. Tried very hard to do enough research on girls before arriving so I'm not spending too much time doom-scrolling options for providers. And just my luck, that's what I was doing anyways...
  14. Big_Guy_Rye

    Eva Comfortable spa

    I was just about to start a thread on this, apparently word got around that fast..... I second this positive review. I was just at Comfortable Spa two days ago, and was lucky enough to meet Eva right as I walked through the door. She was great, petite girl, tight body, great breasts, a little...
  15. Big_Guy_Rye

    Do you guys feel like things have been slowing down?

    Just replying to the initial poster, since obviously I missed some drama to jump in the middle of. Yes, it's the economy.... that's usually the main motivating factor in anything, even the sex-trade. I don't think it's because clients don't have the money.... it's the other way around...
Vancouver Escorts