Recent content by BFRH

  1. BFRH

    Short providers - 5 feet and below

    Try Happy (9797) at LL
  2. BFRH

    Prettiest face? enhanced or non enhanced

    Summer Rain in Nanaimo (8176). She reminds me of Margot Robbie
  3. BFRH

    Providers that gives blowjobs for longer durations with lots of edging

    4313 is correct but she’s in Vancouver on Kingsway near Nanaimo now. 200/hr, 160/45, 140/30
  4. BFRH

    Providers that gives blowjobs for longer durations with lots of edging

    Kaka for sure. I literally have some pretty big balls and she manages to get both my balls in her mouth then she’ll periodically lick the tip of my cock while looking at me with her seductive eyes. For 45 minutes she had me on edge until I couldn’t take it anymore and shot a huge cumshot into...
  5. BFRH

    Happy

    Wrong Happy…the one I’m talking about is 9797
  6. BFRH

    Longer bbbj edgingsession

    Kaka will take direction well
  7. BFRH

    30 min bbbj only

    Kaka is located close to Kingsway and Nanaimo area
  8. BFRH

    Facefuck reccomendations

    Kaka is on Kingsway near Nanaimo now
  9. BFRH

    30 min bbbj only

    Kaka will accommodate you
  10. BFRH

    Happy

    Hi Gents, further to my last post about HAPPY taking direction well. My recent visit with HAPPY was a prime example of how she takes direction well with me: 1. When setting our time together I asked HAPPY nicely if she could wear black stockings and high heels for me which she HAPPILY did and...
  11. BFRH

    Happy

    Like hellokinky said and I agree that Happy can be businesslike but I don’t find her cold. I find Happy ‘s english is limited but she does take direction well with me. I’ve seen her for awhile so maybe she is just use to what I ask for. I’ve enjoyed watching multiple sex scenes in front of the...
  12. BFRH

    Happy

    That’s the one
  13. BFRH

    Happy

    Happy is accommodating but she does require guidance and yes she’s happy
  14. BFRH

    Happy

    Happy is definitely back, saw her last week. I’m not sure if she’s in her 60’s but she has a pretty nice petite figure for her age.
Vancouver Escorts