Recent content by beaveraddict

  1. B

    Madeline LL7832 and Sadie Rose LL1520...?

    Thanks... my only hesitation is that they advertise on Leolist and their ads don't have any face pics. Curious if their pics ring a bell with anyone here on Perb that they may have worked with an agency in the past or were indy with another name...?
  2. B

    Tryst issues

    "trans woman" as a gender identity is one thing yet statements like "trans women are women" are purely ideological and the source of much contentious debate out there in the real world. Something I thought we could avoid here... My point was that Tryst uses the tag "female" which has a much more...
  3. B

    Madeline LL7832 and Sadie Rose LL1520...?

    Two new indies just popped-up on LL recently, nothing comes up using the search here. Both ads look interesting and if I TOFTT I will definitely post a review... until then, does anyone have any info or experience with Madeline LL7832 or Sadie Rose LL1520...
  4. B

    Tryst issues

    Has anyone else noticed that Tryst keeps asking you to do a captcha verification almost everytime you hit "next page"? I understand some websites might ask for a verification the first time you visit the site, but usually not again while scrolling the site in the same session! Any thoughts on...
  5. B

    Tall slender asians?

    Selene, Selene, Selene... where did you go? (1122 IYKYK)
  6. B

    Outie Pussy

    Outie? Would that be the opposite of "innie", as in "coin-slot"? Do you simply mean a women with generous labia? If you use the search, this question has been asked numerous times here. Let's not invent new terms for something that is already well established 🙏
  7. B

    Size Queens?

    Oh, please, tell us how big your massive imaginary schlong is? ... while you jerk-off to the comments while scrolling Grindr 🤣
  8. B

    Celebrity crushes over time

    A) Teen years: Leslie Ash in Quadrophenia, Karen Allen in Raiders Of The Lost Ark B) College/early working years: Jennifer Beals in Flashdance, Carole Bouquet in anything C) 30 and above: Linda Fiorentino in The Last Seduction, Julianne Moore in The Hand That Rocks The Cradle
  9. B

    Who would you rather "go up" on: Sophie Cunningham or Nikky Glasser?

    Plus Nikki makes jokes about her generous labia... which is a big enticement for those of us on "Team Big Meaty Pussy Lips" LOL
  10. B

    Who would you rather "go up" on: Sophie Cunningham or Nikky Glasser?

    It never occurred to me when I started this rather glib poll that it would bring-out the virtue-signalling lefties. I'm a leftie myself, and technically a member of the LGBTQ+ community... but PERB, of all places, should be where we should avoid religion & politics! Yet since some people "went...
  11. B

    Who would you rather "go up" on: Sophie Cunningham or Nikky Glasser?

    To be clear "going up" is more about the position (man kneels, woman stands) during cunnilingus, although it's much easier with a very tall woman! As for Nikki Glazer, she might not be as tall as Sophie C., but boy does she have the longest legs and wear the shortest skirts! I still can't decide!
  12. B

    Who would you rather "go up" on: Sophie Cunningham or Nikky Glasser?

    Do I have to decide, could they stand on either side of me while I kneel down and do a "tag-team cunnilingus"? LOL
  13. B

    Daddy Issues

    Interesting, I don't subscribe to the "call me daddy" thing. However, I was once getting the blowjob of all blowjobs from one of my favourite SPs and in my delirium muttered "you're such a good girl" and, wow, she stopped, stone-cold, and said "don't ever call me that again!". Luckily, we had...
  14. B

    Pole Vault Player Type of SPs

    Bethany Belle, Roxxie Bunz, Ivory 1122, Chloe (Tryst) all come to mind... I have a mental roster of Perb volleyball team and pole-vaulters have similar bodies...
  15. B

    biggest pussy lips

    I see that the legendary alt girl from east van (if you know, you know) is back and advertising on Tryst as Cassandra (Cassie)... she used to go by another name here and had quite a reputation for her generous lady parts. I did partake once and they were divine. She is tall, slim, caucasian...
Vancouver Escorts