Recent content by Beasting

  1. B

    Ladyboy memie 8095

    That's her. Or look her up online. She has videos posted on various porn sites and her own IG. She looks exactly like her pics/videos. I can't find anything negative to say about her. Looks are objective so I'm very happy she is exactly like her pics. What really impressed me and got me hooked...
  2. B

    Memie Thai Ladyboy TOFTT she's legit perfection

    I tasted her delicious precum when she was throat fucking me. She was rock hard so I don't doubt that she could cum. I will find out next time! 🍆💦 🥰
  3. B

    Ladyboy memie 8095

    She's legit. I've seen 100s of escorts. Mainly cis just because the trans ladies are limited here but I have been to Thailand and only saw ladyboys in Thailand. I can honestly say she's one of the hawtest escorts period.
  4. B

    Memie Thai Ladyboy TOFTT she's legit perfection

    Wow!!!! So happy to see a legit stunning Thai ladyboy visiting Vancouver. She's only going to be here for 1 month so I'll definitely need to repeat. My bank account is happy that she's not here long term. If she stayed long term I might go full simp as her English is perfect so her dirty talk...
  5. B

    Sloppy Seconds

    I tend to see this as a glass half full situation and lean in. While eating out her pussy and asshole I say, "hmmm, taste like someone's had a busy day. Yummy!".😋
Vancouver Escorts