Recent content by ArchieNova

  1. A

    Spanish girl at asian spa

    You're welcome. Her figure wasn't my type either, but when I saw her in her very revealing outfit, I must have had flash backs of my time with Bella at Asian spa, cause my brain totally started dismissing the red flag alarms going off.. like the not attractive face, or puffy stomach, and the...
  2. A

    Spanish girl at asian spa

    No.. i figured that would just put me and the owner in a awkward position, because she didn't really refuse any services, or try and scam me, and she wasn't dirty or anything like that. But i just take it as a learning situation. And maybe a lesson as to do a little bit of a screening process...
  3. A

    Spanish girl at asian spa

    I tried her out today (her name is Alexis), and stayed for 30 mins. She does have a big butt and big tits, but she's also pretty over weight, probably 5'2 like 145lbs. It looks like she had work done to her lips, and maybe face? I was thinking with junior and got hooked by her revealing outfit...
  4. A

    Has anyone seen Kelly or Sky @ Aspa?

    Just wondering how they compare to pictures posted on their advertisment to real life. Also was their service worth it or should I pass?
  5. A

    Who has been the best at EoA

    My favorites from EoA over the passed 2 years or so, in no particular order goes like this; Aiya, Ruby, Bella, Space-z, Rebecca, Erica, and Dana.
  6. A

    New girls at Asain spa (Cherry & Summer)

    Has anyone seen them? Are they reasonably represented from the picture on their ad? Are they worth trying? Any info would help.
  7. A

    Nicole @ asain spa

    Has anyone seen Nicole from asain spa? Is she the girl in the picture?
  8. A

    Rebecca - EoA

    I think she left earlier than expected. I'm not sure where she went to either.
  9. A

    Rebecca - EoA

    Thanks for the review! I recently saw her a couple of days ago, because of the 2 reviews from this thread, and am extremely happy I did! So I'll leave this short review here, and maybe it'll help anyone reading this with EoAs current roster. My findings echos yours; Korean girl, I would say...
  10. A

    Ruby at EoA

    I also just had a 1 hour session with her, and I can confirm she gives top tier service! I've seen over a handful of EoA ladies in the passed year or so, and will say she is in my favourite top 4 sessions! It seemed like she had infinite energy, and it felt like no time was wasted. I would...
  11. A

    Jade @ 5771 EOA

    Did she use the same name (jade) last time she visited here?
  12. A

    New EoA girls - Midori and isla

    Anyone seen either of them ?
  13. A

    EoA 5771 tiers

    Monaco was a latina from Asian fever, and she had positive reviews for her so it was a easy choice for me. And yes I remember reading reviews about Hera being out standing for 280/hr. So that's why I usually wait for positive reviews before I go check out a new girl.
  14. A

    EoA 5771 tiers

    I'll weigh in here, because I've also been very blessed with connecting with these ladies at EoA. I've seen over 4 of these ladies this year, and have noticed the same exact pattern. I had to turn down a lady priced at 280/hr because of whatever reason or reasons when I first met her. And so far...
  15. A

    Aiya … Amanda’s top star so far

    She's slim thick, and has a very feminine figure (curvy in the right places).
Vancouver Escorts