Recent content by aquib1999

  1. A

    Influx of verified ads

    Yes I think leolist is verifying anyone for money. The service standard is going down and price up and up I have stopped seeing new girl in town old and regular who provide nice services I visit them but with them also price is steep but you get quality services atleast
  2. A

    Rajvi 6377

    Any intel on her service standard got some good reviews posted on caf but I don’t trust those on perb she got very few reviews If anyone saw her do share your experience
  3. A

    Princess Kavina 9595

    Anyone visited her recently how is the standard of her service?
  4. A

    Gemma Diamond 5828

    Any review on her and quality of her service and hygiene
  5. A

    Serenity 6098 (now Amiri)

    Yes I noticed the change in her name too I am frequent on leolist and it’s really a bad market in Edmonton atm no reliable provider in normal rates it’s either inflated rates or very poor service nothing good come across in Edmonton and who stays long term here. I have come across some providers...
  6. A

    Inas 4889

    Fair enough I asked her if she will do dfk she said yes but I think that’s not gonna happen either they promise and then don’t deliver
  7. A

    Inas 4889

    Any review intel on her ?
  8. A

    Layla 2836

    https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/edmonton/edmonton_-11049348 Guys be very careful I had a really bad experience and I could have landed in big trouble she was trying to get me in her trap So long story short I booked her on Christmas Eve and went to her hotel for incall after...
  9. A

    Kyliekreme 7339

    Any intel on this lady https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/edmonton/edmonton_south_incall_outcall_full_gfe_bbbj_sexy_young_goddess_5_star-8245182
  10. A

    HARDCORE MMF

    I would be really interested in this but depending on the provider if it’s someone I have visited already I would love to join otherwise you have fun. I am 5:11 28 average built south Asian
  11. A

    Gangbang

    Sorry keona my bad I was trying to get something with loopking and you but he ditched us
  12. A

    Gangbang

    Keona is up for 4sum need 2 more person
  13. A

    Gangbang

    Hi I got a provider for gangbang only 4 people including me interested people msg asap 1200 for 2 hours at rodeway inn. Friday evening around 6.
  14. A

    lotus/ocean close?

    What’s their number
Vancouver Escorts