Recent content by Andrew wasson

  1. A

    Looking for legit in Surrey / Langley

    Hi there are some good looking ads in Surrey Langley but very few good reviews, can someone help to direct me in the right direction
  2. A

    Steam 1, Steamworks spa, Fantasy Factory ...

    Dm me if you want more information, or to have a friend for your visit
  3. A

    Massage and Intimate Service involving 2+ females

    You are correct, no bbbj , but the technique and efforts make up for it
  4. A

    Massage and Intimate Service involving 2+ females

    Well you said 35 + , I’m going to suggest Monica and Mia at the spring relax spa in Abbotsford, I’ve enjoyed a few times , but be totally aware these are very mature ladies
  5. A

    Milf Leigh 0197 LL

    I love me a good milf , does any one have any intel on this lady ? I’m not sure what to think , but if service is there , I’ll go for it . If no replies I may toftt
  6. A

    Jade calm 2718

    Does anyone have intel on this agency ? Primarily interested in Surrey and Langley. Whe is the location like ? Are the pics representative at all of the ladies
  7. A

    Recommendations for White Girls big boobs

    Can you give more detail on Emily, such as service levels and rates
  8. A

    Recommendations for Asian squirters

    Not sure if an older lady is up your alley , but Monica at spring relax is like a fountain once you get her started , if you are in the Abby area
  9. A

    Golden Latina In Langley

    What is her incall location like ?
  10. A

    New Monica at meadow massage

    Does anyone have any Intel on Monica on the new girl Monica at Meadow massage?
  11. A

    Anna from meadow massage

    I saw Monica yesterday in Langley, she was working at Laguna , helping out on one of her days off. She knows I do not like laguna and she suggested we meet at aqua. She texted at 3:40 that she had moved to aqua and I arrived at 3:45 . As always great service queen level experience! The main...
  12. A

    Anna from meadow massage

    She is working meadow on Monday and tuesdays , just call the main phone number to make an appointment
Vancouver Escorts