Recent content by abcabc

  1. abcabc

    Nisha New Indian Girl OM

    😍😘😘 your lovey dovey one and only Jess 😝
  2. abcabc

    Do you need Winnipeg incall immediately?

    Looking for a brand new, private, secured and stylish place to stay in the heart of Winnipeg(central)? 2 bed/1 bath. 🏙 Features Include: Prime and safest location. Free parking all around the streets. Secure buzzer/key fob entry, no concierge. Elevator and in-suit laundry available. Walking...
  3. abcabc

    SP with unshaven kitty?

    You can request sps. Sometimes we take break and don't clean up till we re-start working. You can request me too if you not ei
  4. abcabc

    The Jess - Hello Again

    I am flattered. So many names to mention thanks. Love you guys. 😘😘😘😘 Lucky to have all of you.
  5. abcabc

    Escorts that do Rim?

    Thank you hon 💋
  6. abcabc

    The Jess 5497

    Thank you @Caleb154 @vaginahunter 💋💋
  7. abcabc

    Ball Sucking Enthusiasts

    Thank you 💋 @ChromeGasCap
  8. abcabc

    Escorts that do Rim?

    😘 @cdnguy99 @SuggestiveTitle
  9. abcabc

    Skin Condition - Eczema?

    If I notice any concerned skin condition, I always ask the client and if not contagious I don't mind. Eczema is non contagious. Just be well showered and clean from any bad odours. The provider won't hesitate to work freely. Cheers The Jess
  10. abcabc

    Come to Jess (July 9-25th)

    Visualize someone Hot gliding on your body 🔥come see the real me!🔥 💋💋Before skipping, read my huge reviews (The Jess 5497) Hi gentlemen, I'm very seductive & always excited to make your session flirtatious in whichever way you desire! Be prepared to enjoy a sensual oil massage & fullfill your...
  11. abcabc

    Local knowledge needed

    Don't panic. It's safe. I can feel your fear. contact me if you need help. Sent you dm @jolene
  12. abcabc

    Travelling Indian Hottie(16-24th). Explore before I disappear 😘👅🍆😋😍💕

    Age: 23 Height: 5’7” Weight: 120 lbs 34C-24-34 Nationality: mixed Hair & Eyes: Black Show size 7 Regular rate 1H $400 (fs) With add ons Bbj $50+CiM $50 Shower $50 Dato on you $30 Cob/CoT-$30 VIP special rate 1H $500 (Shower, CoB/CoT,dato or bbj included) Longer hours can be discussed...
  13. abcabc

    Looking for an Incall space

    Following for Vancouver if anyone have safe incall. In Between 12th to 24th December.
Vancouver Escorts