Asian Fever

Recent content by 6741xxx

  1. 6

    spending time with Dallas Nyx

    Would love to see Dallas if she ever does incall
  2. 6

    Alex Hart 9619

    Uhhhhh... Go to Leolist and search Alex Hart
  3. 6

    Willow

    Willow is a babe and lots of fun....as is Maggie
  4. 6

    Kat huose

    Something tells me that they would be charging a lot more today. It's been 6 years since I last saw them.
  5. 6

    An hour with Ava

    I recently had a second visit with Ava and DATY was also included. My second visit was better than my first and I definitely recommend Ava. She is one of the few gems in town.
  6. 6

    Ava 6455 Review

    She looks like Ava. I don't do famous person comparisons or scores. I thought she was really hot as have other posters. I guess you're just going to have to roll the dice.
  7. 6

    Ava 6455 Review

    The pics in her ad are accurate.
  8. 6

    Ava in Ktown

    If it is Ava 6455, pics are totally legit. See my recent review.
  9. 6

    Ava 6455 Review

    Had an awesome date with Ava. Great communication setting up and on the day of. She is very attractive, petite, responsive and accommodating . I had fun. Great to have her on the indy scene.
  10. 6

    Sierra @ Beach Bunnies (8854) - Detailed review - Outcall

    Click on Private Messages in menu bar top leftish
  11. 6

    Lucy 9860

    Try typing Lucy in the Leolist search bar https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/interior/kelowna_lucy_and_summer_duos_available_leaving_soon-11391351
  12. 6

    Reena

    Kijiji
  13. 6

    Kaila - 1329

    Typing Kaila in the LL search box comes up with 3 ads for her.
  14. 6

    New to the hobby

    I have had great experiences with Willow and Maggie. I highly recommend both if they fit your type.
Vancouver Escorts