Recent content by 1lucky

  1. 1

    Hi Dickotoole! Hard to tell via the photos, but what is her face like? Is there anyone she...

    Hi Dickotoole! Hard to tell via the photos, but what is her face like? Is there anyone she resembles?
  2. 1

    Ginger Von Tease

    I have nothing bad to say, but I was put off by her forceful routine. She also does have the purple thick ankles that older women get. I am a big fan of older providers and she was first to have it. Was kind of a turn off. But each to their own. Her breasts are decent.
  3. 1

    Miss Bonnie 6926

    Did you end up taking the plunge?
  4. 1

    Nananights

    I have only seen a couple of reviews for Nananights, which were earlier in the year. Does anyone have experience with this group? The prices / pics look great, but can never really be sure with so few reviews.
Vancouver Escorts