Recent content by 123 kid

  1. 1

    Solid Massage - Richmond

    Uspa at Lansdowne has new owners so sue at the front is no longer there
  2. 1

    May 1717

    Did you give her a try?
  3. 1

    Nobility massage helpppp

    Anybody else seen Michelle? I’ve tried to see her a few times, but she’s either away or busy. Just looking for more intel. Thx!
  4. 1

    Chloe 2093 Richmond massage

    So would you hit her up again and see if more available? Like do you think she’d go naked? Bbbj? Upsells?
  5. 1

    Chloe 2093 Richmond massage

    Down to hear your feedback. I visit Richmond for work every so often, so this is on my radar I think she’s around steveston hwy
  6. 1

    Julie - Richmond - Lansdowne Mall

    Think she retired a few years back. Haven’t seen her advertise in years
  7. 1

    Guys who go to MPs..

    Sometimes it’s out of convenience or comfortability on location But probs mostly cuz of the provider
  8. 1

    USPA - new girls please

    New girls there sue said
  9. 1

    Liuba 0627

    Did u give her a go?
  10. 1

    USPA - new girls please

    I chatted with sue the other day and she has a lot of new girls now. Lots more options she says
  11. 1

    Aada 0881/Lucy from Magic Spa

    Anybody tried her nuru?
  12. 1

    Uspa/king feet in Richmond

    Saw Emily Got a bbj from her. She’s definitely a ymmv type of girl as I’ve seen her a couple times before. I’m def interested in trying the new girl Vicky?
  13. 1

    Here

    Here
  14. 1

    Aada 0881/Lucy from Magic Spa

    What is she like? Good massage? Any extras?
Vancouver Escorts