Please take the self quarantine seriously

Lo-ki

Jul 18, 2011
Check your closet..:)
Golfed yesterday, then a movie, had breakfast with friends this morning at the restaurant, went shopping and having a BBQ with friends tonight...OH WAIT...that was last year...

SexualHealing

Jan 7, 2019
It is scary going by the seawall and English Bay area. How so many people still aren't doing the social distancing. I'm sure they will feel the pain and regret in the weeks to come. Unfortunately, they will be hurting others as well.

Avioneto123

Mar 30, 2014
OP, I completely agree with you. People are in denial. Its time for people to take this pandemic seriously and stop playing russian roulette with their lives and others. Working under lackdown in the group home that I work for is not fun..Using PPE, Enforcing rules,keeping clients away from each other, eating at different times, sanitizing,its extremely stressful. When the shit hits the fan, we are all going to be in big trouble.Lets hope people start taking responsibility for themselves and their actions,and in doing so, we will be protecting our lives and the lives of others.

Miss Hunter

ProSwitch
Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2013
Vancouver
OP, I completely agree with you. People are in denial. Its time for people to take this pandemic seriously and stop playing russian roulette with their lives and others. Working under lackdown in the group home that I work for is not fun..Using PPE, Enforcing rules,keeping clients away from each other, eating at different times, sanitizing,its extremely stressful. When the shit hits the fan, we are all going to be in big trouble.Lets hope people start taking responsibility for themselves and their actions,and in doing so, we will be protecting our lives and the lives of others.
The shit has already hit the fan.

Reference3A

Mar 12, 2016
As a health care provider in a local ICU here in the lower mainland, please take the recommended social distancing and self quarantine’s seriously.
This is an excellent read about what is coming to an ICU near you:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opi...ay-soon-be-facing-canadian-doctors-who-lives/

Be safe out there
Thank you for your hard work, this sobering post and link .
You know In all honesty I don’t think some people get it. The Gov is shutting everything down . Everyday it’s something else being closed or a city locking down .A lot of people are getting the message and socially distancing /self isolating themselves for the greater good .
I don't think it's fair to shame an other for working . But I do feel important that ladies and guys alike understand the risk involved during these times . What the health professionals, governments and scientists have been working day and night on is coming up with a vaccine. In the meantime reducing .the spread of the virus . Plain and Simple .It why their shutting everything down .
They don’t care about the circumstances of why people are gathering . They just want people to isolate themselves to try and get a handle on this thing . So it’s. not about the job itself. The nature of the work is irrelevant . It’s about being close with others and possibly increasing the spread of the virus.
People aren't thinking of the bigger picture here. In a way it’s like working against what everybody is trying to achieve . Reducing the spread and death rate of this virus.
We all want to be safe and don’t want to see anybody we know die. I sorta get the financial part. People have bills and rent. But since when did risking the health of others become ok ? Cause that’s what’s happening here.
Look at the numbers, read the links on this thread. Very sobering indeed. they don’t lie. It’s just going to get worse .Much worse.
Some where on here it was mentioned 4-8 weeks. Um no. Try 3-6 months minimum till a vaccine is found . Probably another 2-4 months to get the vaccine distributed and find normal again.

There may be Federal or Provincial government financial assistance as mentioned in this thread for the ladies.

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?284588-Federal-Financial-Aid-for-Sex-Workers

I saw it on the news when it broke . They are allowing small business owners to apply for EI. They are also offering financial support to small businesses . Ladies run a business . As long as your paying taxes maybe there is some help here . Not as much as your probably used to but better than nothing . Hundreds of Thousands of people are having to go on EI now . When the gov issues stay at home orders/ work stoppage really won't have any choice but to shut It down
. Everybody right now is running the risk of being symptomatic or asymptomatic and unknowingly infecting others. It's why we're self Isolating .

March 13, 8 PM Canada
138 Cases
1 Death

US
1215 Cases
36 Deaths

Globally
137 674 cases
5080 Deaths
70 437 Recovered .

March 21. One week later
Canada
1328 Cases ,
19 Deaths. 1.5 percent death rate
14 Recovered

US
26 892 Cases
348 Deaths. 1.5 percent rate
178 Recovered

Globally
308 595 Cases
13 069 Deaths, 4 percent death rate
95 829 Recovered

Last edited:

Mikehma

Sir DATY the Vulvinator
Aug 19, 2014
Varies
Things have taken on a new perspective in the last couple of weeks. Our government had a lot more information than any of us had, but took months to close air travel, and are still letting planes land and people still aren't being adequately screened and let loose to self isolate on some pretense that they will.

Personally, I don't even like going to the grocery store now, but I have to every few days. I'd limit it to once a week, but the shelves seem to be getting more and more empty by the day, and they have limit signs on every thing. A guy can't even buy more than two of anything. I watched some guy in Walmart last night touch virtually every bag of hot dog buns on the shelf. I was keeping two metres away waiting, but finally just said, "buddy, with all this Covid-19, do you think you could just touch only the one you're buying." He got fairly flippant about just squeezing them for freshness. I waited till he left and bought the highest priced ones on a different shelf, hoping he hadn't fondled them as well.

A lot of the indie and micro ads are from girls who've likely come from the country of origin lately so probably higher risk than normal. And if one guy with C-19 sees a lot of girls, it will spread really quickly.

I gotta eat, but I can jack off and get by. Come to think of it, I've had lots of dates over the years where I'd have been better to have just jacked off because the advertisement was a complete fraud and/or the sex was lousy.

While I might have wasted money on something else, I'd likely have a couple of hundred grand in the bank if I'd never started pooning, still perhaps cheaper than a divorce because there hasn't been any action at home for more than a couple of decades. That money would come in mighty handy about now as the last ten years have kinda sucked financially and it's going to get a lot worse now.

Anyways, I think it will be the left hand and XNXX.com for quite a while. Nothing but scammers and flakes on CU these days, not that that would be any safer with C-19.

overdone

Apr 26, 2007
Thank you for your hard work, this sobering post and link .
You know In all honesty I don’t think some people get it. The Gov is shutting everything down . Everyday it’s something else being closed or a city locking down .A lot of people are getting the message and socially distancing /self isolating themselves for the greater good .
I don't think it's fair to shame an other for working . But I do feel important that ladies and guys alike understand the risk involved during these times . What the health professionals, governments and scientists have been working day and night on is coming up with a vaccine. In the meantime reducing .the spread of the virus . Plain and Simple .It why their shutting everything down .
They don’t care about the circumstances of why people are gathering . They just want people to isolate themselves to try and get a handle on this thing . So it’s. not about the job itself. The nature of the work is irrelevant . It’s about being close with others and possibly increasing the spread of the virus.
People aren't thinking of the bigger picture here. In a way it’s like working against what everybody is trying to achieve . Reducing the spread and death rate of this virus.
We all want to be safe and don’t want to see anybody we know die. I sorta get the financial part. People have bills and rent. But since when did risking the health of others become ok ? Cause that’s what’s happening here.
Look at the numbers, read the links on this thread. Very sobering indeed. they don’t lie. It’s just going to get worse .Much worse.
Some where on here it was mentioned 4-8 weeks. Um no. Try 3-6 months minimum till a vaccine is found . Probably another 2-4 months to get the vaccine distributed and find normal again.

There may be Federal or Provincial government financial assistance as mentioned in this thread for the ladies.

https://perb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?284588-Federal-Financial-Aid-for-Sex-Workers

I saw it on the news when it broke . They are allowing small business owners to apply for EI. They are also offering financial support to small businesses . Ladies run a business . As long as your paying taxes maybe there is some help here . Not as much as your probably used to but better than nothing . Hundreds of Thousands of people are having to go on EI now . When the gov issues stay at home orders/ work stoppage really won't have any choice but to shut It down
. Everybody right now is running the risk of being symptomatic or asymptomatic and unknowingly infecting others. It's why we're self Isolating .

March 13, 8 PM Canada
138 Cases
1 Death

US
1215 Cases
36 Deaths

Globally
137 674 cases
5080 Deaths
70 437 Recovered .

March 21. One week later
Canada
1328 Cases ,
19 Deaths. 1.5 percent death rate
14 Recovered

US
26 892 Cases
348 Deaths. 1.5 percent rate
178 Recovered

Globally
308 595 Cases
13 069 Deaths, 4 percent death rate
95 829 Recovered

China, cause of their dictatorship, have already pretty much contained it there, the epicenter

their new cases are from people coming home

they have almost a quarter of the worlds population

most places have closed their borders

this hasn't even come close to 1% world wide, it hasn't even come close to 1% in any country

the complete irrational emotional response by our Media, Politicians, who failed to act, our first case was 2 months ago, Trudeau's Liberals acted last week, 2 months later

which is being amplified by the public, ie hording shit, wearing masks, hazmat suits, ect....

virtually all our cases are from travel, no one was screened, quarantined, even spoken to when getting off a plane, crossing a border

the US was even more inept with the denier in chief

but, yet, still despite their failure, it still isn't getting even close to 1%

in Alberta, 226 cases I think as of today, 16, 16 are from community transmission, the rest are still from someone who got it from travel

our borders are closed, mostly now

cases worldwide with your number

0.000044085 out of 7 billion

death rate 0.000001867

it's been 3 months, our government acted last week

it's time to get some perspective, take hygiene normal precautions like you would with the flu

but being batshit crazy, emotional irrational fear is a little much

even with our Lack of political leadership in Canada and the US

Things have taken on a new perspective in the last couple of weeks. Our government had a lot more information than any of us had, but took months to close air travel, and are still letting planes land and people still aren't being adequately screened and let loose to self isolate on some pretense that they will.

Personally, I don't even like going to the grocery store now, but I have to every few days. I'd limit it to once a week, but the shelves seem to be getting more and more empty by the day, and they have limit signs on every thing. A guy can't even buy more than two of anything. I watched some guy in Walmart last night touch virtually every bag of hot dog buns on the shelf. I was keeping two metres away waiting, but finally just said, "buddy, with all this Covid-19, do you think you could just touch only the one you're buying." He got fairly flippant about just squeezing them for freshness. I waited till he left and bought the highest priced ones on a different shelf, hoping he hadn't fondled them as well.
irrational emotion

was he spitting on them?

coughing on them?

did he spit at you?

cough on you?

you think no one else ever touched those buns?

how'd they get on the shelf, to the store, from the warehouse?

first off he'd have to have the corona, picked his nose, wiped his nose, mouth, then touched the buns

saw a news report on CBS Sun morning news this morning, first one that wasn't trying to make people shit their pants with irrational emotion

showed a guy who was on the cruise ship that got quarantined in Japan, he's back in the US at home, tested positive, never had a single symptom, not one

they talked to a epidemiologist, psychiatrist, couple other experts, all were within 2 feet of each other, walking, talking, not shitting themselves

cause they weren't letting their fear/emotions control them

look at the idiots on the news, sitting 4-6 ft from each other at the anchor desk, barely can get them both in the shot

guy on the street had a mic taped to a pole, lol

if it's that bad, why be out and about, in the same room? lol

this isn't an airborne disease

it's one thing to not go out in large crowds

not go out when feeling sick/under the weather

it's another to go out sniffling, wiping your nose, coughing

staying away from vulnerable people, vulnerable people staying away from others

but the irrational emotional bullshit over this is moronic

our Politicians and the Media, specially the Media, for fucksakes every fucking new item is preying on our irrational emotions

look at the numbers, despite our SOCK MODELS FAILURE TO ACT, they aren't statistically outlandish

and that's 2 months after the first confirmed case, with them doing virtually nothing till last week, last week!!!!

Reference3A

Mar 12, 2016
China, cause of their dictatorship, have already pretty much contained it there, the epicenter

their new cases are from people coming home

they have almost a quarter of the worlds population

most places have closed their borders

this hasn't even come close to 1% world wide, it hasn't even come close to 1% in any country

the complete irrational emotional response by our Media, Politicians, who failed to act, our first case was 2 months ago, Trudeau's Liberals acted last week, 2 months later

which is being amplified by the public, ie hording shit, wearing masks, hazmat suits, ect....

virtually all our cases are from travel, no one was screened, quarantined, even spoken to when getting off a plane, crossing a border

the US was even more inept with the denier in chief

but, yet, still despite their failure, it still isn't getting even close to 1%

in Alberta, 226 cases I think as of today, 16, 16 are from community transmission, the rest are still from someone who got it from travel

our borders are closed, mostly now

cases worldwide with your number

0.000044085 out of 7 billion

death rate 0.000001867

it's been 3 months, our government acted last week

it's time to get some perspective, take hygiene normal precautions like you would with the flu

but being batshit crazy, emotional irrational fear is a little much

even with our Lack of political leadership in Canada and the US

irrational emotion

was he spitting on them?

coughing on them?

did he spit at you?

cough on you?

you think no one else ever touched those buns?

how'd they get on the shelf, to the store, from the warehouse?

first off he'd have to have the corona, picked his nose, wiped his nose, mouth, then touched the buns

saw a news report on CBS Sun morning news this morning, first one that wasn't trying to make people shit their pants with irrational emotion

showed a guy who was on the cruise ship that got quarantined in Japan, he's back in the US at home, tested positive, never had a single symptom, not one

they talked to a epidemiologist, psychiatrist, couple other experts, all were within 2 feet of each other, walking, talking, not shitting themselves

cause they weren't letting their fear/emotions control them

look at the idiots on the news, sitting 4-6 ft from each other at the anchor desk, barely can get them both in the shot

guy on the street had a mic taped to a pole, lol

if it's that bad, why be out and about, in the same room? lol

this isn't an airborne disease

it's one thing to not go out in large crowds

not go out when feeling sick/under the weather

it's another to go out sniffling, wiping your nose, coughing

staying away from vulnerable people, vulnerable people staying away from others

but the irrational emotional bullshit over this is moronic

our Politicians and the Media, specially the Media, for fucksakes every fucking new item is preying on our irrational emotions

look at the numbers, despite our SOCK MODELS FAILURE TO ACT, they aren't statistically outlandish

and that's 2 months after the first confirmed case, with them doing virtually nothing till last week, last week!!!!

Like I said some people don't get it. Think what you want. Can't help those who are in denial.
Listen to what scientists, health care professional, CDC and WHO are saying . Nothing to do
with the media.
We will talk in 30 days as will have better idea how long this will go on for and how bad it will be.
Mortality is calculated using cases and number of deaths . The mortality rate vs population is a whole
different conversation. But yes you will in time see those number rise.

Mikehma

Sir DATY the Vulvinator
Aug 19, 2014
Varies
#Overdone, It's doubling or more every week. And that's just the cases that they are testing and know about.

That's what we need to worry about. The public health officers aren't going overboard because they are dumb. It's because they're fricking terrified that we're going to be like Italy in two weeks.

wetnose

Mar 23, 2003
South Vancouver
Vaccines normally take 3-5 years. We don't even have a vaccine for SARs yet. They might get it down to 12-18 months at the very best.

overdone

Apr 26, 2007
#Overdone, It's doubling or more every week. And that's just the cases that they are testing and know about.

That's what we need to worry about. The public health officers aren't going overboard because they are dumb. It's because they're fricking terrified that we're going to be like Italy in two weeks.
I never said the health officers were dumb

they advise the politicians, who are ultimately responsible for the laws, borders, air travel

remember 2 months ago or so, when our SOCK MODEL first started spouting off?

he pulled his usual, calling people racists, cause they weren't going to Chinese restaurants, China Town, Chinese businesses

instead of doing what he should have been doing, like Taiwan/Singapore did

SCREEN AIR FLIGHTS FROM CHINA, THEN IRAN, THEN EGYPT, RESTRICT THEM WHEN IT GOT WORSE, SAME FOR THE BORDER

instead we got the usual, don't make a decision until you are forced

like with Huawei, they kidnapped 2 Mike's, been there for going on 2 yrs, he still can't be convinced the Chinese dictators aren't his pals, they've poked us in the eyes, stuck a poker up our ass and stole our lunch money everyday for 3 yrs, but Trudeau still can't take a leadership role

and we aren't going to be like Italy

google it, Italy has scores of Chinese workers, so do many more countries where China is taking advantage of their corrupt politicians to gain a foothold into their economies

Silk Road, look into it

the Chinese have been there in the BANANA REPUBLIC THAT ITALY HAS BEEN SINCE THE 2ND WORLD WAR FOR YEARS

they also have a 25% rate of both smokers and old people, the 1st or 2nd oldest population in the world

look at the curve here, it started on Jan 15th or so, that's when we should have acted

no, Zoolander waited till March 15th basically, in one week look at the difference

Alberta yesterday already had a stat that was lower than the day before

have you used a toilet other than your own since Jan 15th? washroom?

cause if you have, there are protocols for cleaning after every use, do you live alone?
cause you can have it and not show symptoms

did you get a test?
highly unlikely unless you're related to Sophie, lol

or unable to breath, coughing, hacking, been in contact with someone who has a confirmed case

and

doubling from 100 to 200 out of 37 million, come on, that isn't shitting your pants time

even 1000 to 2000 isn't

1 million sure

did you shit your pants every year you've been alive when flu season comes around?

cause it's still currently killing more people in total numbers, everywhere

Trudeau and Trump are 2 months late to the party on this one, specially Trump, he wouldn't even admit it was happening, lol

The Media, the last week, every story is about this, most not about facts, calming,
it's about sensationalism, idiotic stories, which Z list celeb attention whore announced they got it

talking to some random dipshit with the IQ of a Turnip, in otherwords everyday reporting, like when they ask the guy with 2 teeth what they saw or the guy without a shirt what his take on the social/economic issue related to the Saudi increase in oil production will be, lol

all those poor people who left some urn in their car that got stolen, missing out on their spot in the news cycle

you know, Bart's People segment, lol

soap and water, just like with the normal flu season

stay at home if you're feeling sick, stay away from vulnerable people

instead we get people acting like twitter idiots

it's just too bad we don't have adults at the helm, the very top

so once again

someone gives you odds of 99.0006% or 99.0005%

of winning?

you think that's worrying? you're going to lose?

That's apocalyptic?

OK

Reference3A

Mar 12, 2016
Vaccines normally take 3-5 years. We don't even have a vaccine for SARs yet. They might get it down to 12-18 months at the very best.
Yes. I was intentionally being very conservative with time frame.
Didn't feel like a huge debate over it.

appleomac

Aug 9, 2010
I never said the health officers were dumb

they advise the politicians, who are ultimately responsible for the laws, borders, air travel

remember 2 months ago or so, when our SOCK MODEL first started spouting off?

he pulled his usual, calling people racists, cause they weren't going to Chinese restaurants, China Town, Chinese businesses

instead of doing what he should have been doing, like Taiwan/Singapore did

SCREEN AIR FLIGHTS FROM CHINA, THEN IRAN, THEN EGYPT, RESTRICT THEM WHEN IT GOT WORSE, SAME FOR THE BORDER

instead we got the usual, don't make a decision until you are forced

like with Huawei, they kidnapped 2 Mike's, been there for going on 2 yrs, he still can't be convinced the Chinese dictators aren't his pals, they've poked us in the eyes, stuck a poker up our ass and stole our lunch money everyday for 3 yrs, but Trudeau still can't take a leadership role

and we aren't going to be like Italy

google it, Italy has scores of Chinese workers, so do many more countries where China is taking advantage of their corrupt politicians to gain a foothold into their economies

Silk Road, look into it

the Chinese have been there in the BANANA REPUBLIC THAT ITALY HAS BEEN SINCE THE 2ND WORLD WAR FOR YEARS

they also have a 25% rate of both smokers and old people, the 1st or 2nd oldest population in the world

look at the curve here, it started on Jan 15th or so, that's when we should have acted

no, Zoolander waited till March 15th basically, in one week look at the difference

Alberta yesterday already had a stat that was lower than the day before

have you used a toilet other than your own since Jan 15th? washroom?

cause if you have, there are protocols for cleaning after every use, do you live alone?
cause you can have it and not show symptoms

did you get a test?
highly unlikely unless you're related to Sophie, lol

or unable to breath, coughing, hacking, been in contact with someone who has a confirmed case

and

doubling from 100 to 200 out of 37 million, come on, that isn't shitting your pants time

even 1000 to 2000 isn't

1 million sure

did you shit your pants every year you've been alive when flu season comes around?

cause it's still currently killing more people in total numbers, everywhere

Trudeau and Trump are 2 months late to the party on this one, specially Trump, he wouldn't even admit it was happening, lol

The Media, the last week, every story is about this, most not about facts, calming,
it's about sensationalism, idiotic stories, which Z list celeb attention whore announced they got it

talking to some random dipshit with the IQ of a Turnip, in otherwords everyday reporting, like when they ask the guy with 2 teeth what they saw or the guy without a shirt what his take on the social/economic issue related to the Saudi increase in oil production will be, lol

all those poor people who left some urn in their car that got stolen, missing out on their spot in the news cycle

you know, Bart's People segment, lol

soap and water, just like with the normal flu season

stay at home if you're feeling sick, stay away from vulnerable people

instead we get people acting like twitter idiots

it's just too bad we don't have adults at the helm, the very top

so once again

someone gives you odds of 99.0006% or 99.0005%

of winning?

you think that's worrying? you're going to lose?

That's apocalyptic?

OK
So basically the Readers Digest summary of your POV is that this isn't all that big of a deal and the government should've acted more swiftly/earlier to deal with this something that isn't all that big of a deal? LOL The contradiction in your post is Jedi-master strong! LOL

Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts