Massage Adagio
Jerkmate

Wrestling Sessions

ShyGuy1980

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Hello everyone. I have another question for all of you, but mainly the guys as this probably pertains more to themthen to the girls, but everyone can certainly post though.

There is an "underground world" (if you want to call it that) in which guys pay women to wrestle them. There are "wrestling clubs" in various cities, but alot of these women also travel throughout North America and even the world. Sessions can range in everything from various domination fetishes, to body rubs. Fantasy, semi-comp, and full out competition style wrestling along with numerous other facets. Other than the very rare/odd woman, there is no "sexual service" what so ever, however, it is an EXTREMELY sensual and erotic encounter! These girls can range in all shapes and sizes.

I am wondering, have any guys here ever tried a "wrestling session", whether it be here in Winnipeg, other cities, with women here or women traveling through. Or does anyone here even know what I am even talking about (there are lots of websites pertaining to this stuff)?

Absorbable

Banned
Jan 24, 2005
Notsoshy

I'm saving myself for a cage match with the "Booty Babe Cripplers" AKA Mandy Mountme and Kerry Klimax. The difference with this as compared to what you're talking about is that in my wrestling session...there is going to be a whole lot of fucking going on! I am going to lick them both..crosseyed and my little dick is going to get the workout of his life! ;)

tom25

what's up doc?
Oct 8, 2003
Winnipeg
Absorbable said:
I'm saving myself for a cage match with the "Booty Babe Cripplers" AKA Mandy Mountme and Kerry Klimax. The difference with this as compared to what you're talking about is that in my wrestling session...there is going to be a whole lot of fucking going on! I am going to lick them both..crosseyed and my little dick is going to get the workout of his life! ;)
You'll need to go into some serious training if you're going to take those two on in a handicap match. If you live to tell of it you can have a t-shirt made up

"I survived the Booty Babe Cripplers"

wear it with pride!!!!

logsplitter

Dec 6, 2004
Manitoba
There is this new wrestling hold that we poons have developed here in Winnipeg. The ladies are helpless and just can't get away no matter how hard they try.

The guy gets them really wet first and then he catches them at a moment when they are on all fours with their bum in the air. He takes his throbing dick and inserts into their vagina from behind, grabs the lady by the hips so she can't get away and begins thrusting like crazy.

The ladies are totally helpless. They can't get away and the whole exercise causes them to moan and writhe around a lot until someone gives. Usually both the poon and the lady end up exhausted on the mat and can't get up for the count of 10. Around the count of 600 or so with some help from the lady the guy can get it up again (never worked that way for me though) and they do it all over again. No cage needed or any other props. Best entertainment in the world but it is usually played for an empty house.

On a different note I can suggest (honestly) that one of the popular sp usued to do wrestling in school when she was a much younger lady. She hasn't lost her touch I suspect as she never had any trouble taking me to the mat.

Avery

Gentleman Horndog
Jul 8, 2003
Winnipeg
Marshall said:
There is a girl in Montreal that does this. Body builder named Lana. Seen the website, scared to see her. Might hurt me.
I think Quimby has seen her. Too bad he left the board.

Absorbable

Banned
Jan 24, 2005
Quimby saw her? What....Is she a tranny? :p

ShyGuy1980

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Take a look

Hi all. Take a look at www.flamedragan.com. She used to be a stripper in Vancouver and mud wrestler, or something like that but is now one of these wrestling girls. She is coming here this weekend (May 13-15). Anyone have any encounters with this kind of stuff, or familiar with such things?

Arizona40

Hostage Negotiator
Jan 24, 2005
Guys
Haven't you figured out yet that Marshall is Quimby!! :cool:

Arizona40

Hostage Negotiator
Jan 24, 2005
tom25 said:
You'll need to go into some serious training if you're going to take those two on in a handicap match. If you live to tell of it you can have a t-shirt made up

"I survived the Booty Babe Cripplers"

wear it with pride!!!!
Tom, good idea about the T-shirts. Don't be suprised if you see one made up. Should we find a good pic to go along with it?

Arizona40

Hostage Negotiator
Jan 24, 2005

dirtydan

Banned
Oct 7, 2004
Badkat in Hamilton used to have several wrestling clips on her website. All but one were of her and another woman and one of was her and a guy. Those clips are gone now. :(

Wrestle a woman and there is no sex? That has a self defeating purpose to it.