Tara Green
Jerkmate

Wow

TOMMYG

Apr 11, 2005
Mesha@heavens gate

Wow, who would ever think that one of the most beautiful creatures on earth would be at heavens gate. Imagine combining the professionalism of Lauren, the body of Anna Kournakova, the naughtiness of Claudia, and the dark side of Lilith, you would get Mesha. I only went there only because Emily works there, still one of my favourite. Well emily wasnt working today, so i was introduced to all the girls. At first Mesha didnt seem to be that special, but on closer examination, I cannot find one single flaw in her. She has only been in the business for two weeks, but her service is equivalent to that of the most respected girls.

Some Stats:

height: about 5'7"
weight: maybe 120 lbs, very athletic and tone.
bust: 1 3/4 handful
hair color: long brown, with streaks
other attributes: nices smile I have ever seen, with dimples that could melt any guy, maybe its just me that have a thing for dimples.

L: perfect, all natural, definitely model material
A: second to none, very fun girl, made me feel comfortable the minute i walk in the room.
S: 100% guarenteed or your money back. by the way, it s my gaurentee not hers.

repeat: :D :D :D

If you are an Emily fan, she is still at heavens gates, but probable not for much longer. I think they are both way too good for for a place like heavens gate, even their towels smell of cigarette... discusting!

that's all for now

TOMMYG

Apr 11, 2005
I might have mistaken her name. It look like her name is Mallory from their website. Sorry for any inconviences. :confused:

thats all for now.

TOMMYG

Apr 11, 2005
stupid me

Please ignor my second post. I had it right the first time, her name is in fact Mesha. Sorry again for any inconviences.

I made an appointment with Mallony today, when i got there and Mallony greated me and told me she just got started with another client. She confirmed to me that the person I wanted to see was Mesha, sadly she is not working today. She knew who I wanted to see because she was there a couple of days ago to see Mesha. Yes you heard it right, only after 2 days and Mesha is till in my mind. I would have stayed with Mallony if she hadnt started the session.

Some discriptions of Mallony:
height: maybe 5'3"
L: 7.5 she is pretty cute kind of looks like cassey in the website but with long hair.
A: she have a very good attitude, she greeted me like I was her regular client. she talked to me like you would talk to a friend.

Again sorry for the mistake. If you went to see Mesha and ended up seeing Mallony, I dont think you would be disappointed.

If you wanted to see Mesha this weekend, I dont think she is working this weekend, she mensioned she was going to Vancouver. If you know otherwise, please let me know. I just cant get enough of her.

Thats all for now.