E.D. Meds

Wild Rose Up Date - Bianca and Fiona

xxxbrian

Aug 27, 2003
Edmonton
Bianca looks hot ( I am brunette guy ) .... looks like she is wearing a wedding band in one picture...... are some of these girls married???

Brian

xxxbrian

Aug 27, 2003
Edmonton
This picture looks like she has a wedding band or engagement band on..... http://www.wildroseoasis.com/redswirl/bianca/bianca3.html

KLKev

Sep 15, 2003
I know Fiona from way back (Southside Studio) and I've enjoyed her a few times. She's a really fun, warm and tender f/s.

acc

May 29, 2002
Big Bad... if this is the same Fiona that worked at Eurospa and Fantasy... she's not all that young. But still looks great

xxxbrian

Aug 27, 2003
Edmonton
I called Wildrose tonight.. Bianca is not in till later on this week... and I guess she is in her early 20's..... and no, these pictures do not look like the black lady the above post is mentioning.... that was at Fantasy....

trawler

Love this Hobby
Aug 9, 2003
Edmonton
WR Bianca

Bad news boys. Bianca is no longer at Wild Rose. I liked her picture and called for her schedule and found out that she has already left. She is definitely not the Bianca from fantasy who is Black.

I did a double with Diana and Fiona back a year or two and Fiona is certainly not in her early twenties. None the less she is nice, friendly and the extras are really interesting because she has a very dirty mouth.

I don't believe that Bianca from Fantasy is in the business right now.

xxxbrian

Aug 27, 2003
Edmonton
Re: WR Bianca

trawler said:
Bad news boys. Bianca is no longer at Wild Rose. I liked her picture and called for her schedule and found out that she has already left.

If anyone spots her in the MP world...... let us know..... I liked her pics too! :)

Brian