Seeking.com

Who was your first SP ?

MrEd

Nov 3, 2015
Just started a couple years ago. Started with a few ladies from the massage group, then jumped into full service with Olivia with Your French Lady.

Mel_1990

Not here to be your pal.
Aug 20, 2015
Mine was that actual grrrr’ing cougar Ocean. Wasn’t a huge fan of her huge fake boot ons but she was fun. Never found anyone that could squirt like her since.

Reactions: tworusty

Harsh

Jul 10, 2016
I started late. My first was Riley local Gem. I do vividly remember that morning. I was nervous anxious entering the Airport Hotel and her room but see made things so easy relaxing, that apart from regular we became friends and that best part of having her in my life.,!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 40 Old Fart

alwayshornyinthepeg

Jan 9, 2020
I can't remember my first SP it was over 35 years ago. I do remember my first regular Shalamar at EB, When I moved on to FS I regularly saw Christina at from a place on Logan then she moved to Moonlight. After that Brooke Bardot.

manrock

May 19, 2005
wpg
So many names that I had forgotten about. Wow the scene has changed so much over the last 30+ yrs. we didn’t need the traveling ladies back then because there was so much homegrown talent. So many to chose from and not much for false advertising.

HDS

HDS
Dec 11, 2010
Winnipeg
Mine was Bobbi Victoria when I was on a business trip to Vancouver. I saw her a number if times after that, both there and when she came to Winnipeg.

Ironman08

Jun 15, 2017
My first was Ebony Helen. I was so scared that I almost screwed it up with my indecision to jump into the hobby. I remember the experience well, as I had an amazing time.

FrostyCanadian

Apr 9, 2021
For me , was about 6 years ago when I saw Kimberly king and there was a Charlotte too I believe who was slim and had black hair. But Kimberly king was amazing. Sadly never saw her again.

Yukon#One

Feb 1, 2016
She Devil was my first I think
then I remember this blonde , curvy beautiful woman names Elle I think , lived around Roslyn in those apartments .
Bonnie Boobs at Eb way back
and Jessica , or Shawna at Eb also .... lol

DeezNuts

Feb 24, 2009
JessikaXXX. I went in thinking I would teach her a few things.
I left realizing I had much to learn about life.

She wrecked me.

Rolf

Aug 16, 2014
Winnipeg
Jayde. About seven years ago I was laying in a bed in ICU after some serious heart trouble, looking back on a dismal sex-life, and I vowed to do what I could to change that before it was too late. After taking a few months to work up the courage and one false start as she took a hiatus, I finally met Jayde. She was an effective cure for a sex starved male and a good start to a new hobby and a new and fulfilling sex-life.