Asian Fever
E.D. Meds

What's your budget ?

Horn Dog

Banned
Jun 29, 2005
I was wondering what people's budget is ? The reason I ask is that I was reading the advertisement for Claire who states that she prefers 4 hours dates for $800. I was thinking she is out to lunch, as most guys won't spend $800 a pop on a regular basis or even semi-regular basis. Maybe it's just me, but I would think most would want an hour visit most of the time. It seems like a very hefty request in my opinion, but maybe I am wrong....

Would you sign up for an $800 visit on a regular or even semi-regular basis ? Is there a market for this here ? Or is Claire just out to lunch trying to grab as much money as possible each visit ? I noted that this is for a dinner date, if you want to stay in, it's $1000. For that cash I can get at 3 -4 appointments with Pam who will give me the most mind blowing "stress relief". Does Claire really think that she is worth that for a few hours ? She looks good in the pictures, but I've read some mixed things about her not being reliable, no showing, standing people up.

Any thoughts or is it just me who is out to lunch ? :confused: :confused:

Pussyman78

Nov 27, 2004
Calgary,alberta
I totally agree weith you horn dog. I for 1 know i wouldn't spend that much money and i only take 1 hr appointments. I also have heard things about her not being reliable and showing up and stuff!!!

Clueless in AB

May 1, 2004
CAF-lovin' Calgarian
Whoa doggy

I was wondering what people's budget is ? The reason I ask is that I was reading the advertisement for Claire who states that she prefers 4 hours dates for $800. I was thinking she is out to lunch, as most guys won't spend $800 a pop on a regular basis or even semi-regular basis. Maybe it's just me, but I would think most would want an hour visit most of the time. It seems like a very hefty request in my opinion, but maybe I am wrong....[/QUOTE]
It may seem like a lot to you, but to someone else who is enjoying $50+ barrel of oil, it could seem like pocket change.

Horn Dog said:
Would you sign up for an $800 visit on a regular or even semi-regular basis ? Is there a market for this here ? Or is Claire just out to lunch trying to grab as much money as possible each visit ? I noted that this is for a dinner date, if you want to stay in, it's $1000. For that cash I can get at 3 -4 appointments with Pam who will give me the most mind blowing "stress relief". Does Claire really think that she is worth that for a few hours ? She looks good in the pictures, but I've read some mixed things about her not being reliable, no showing, standing people up.

It is my impression that the girls who ask for minimum, lengthy appointments are looking for something different for themselves. If you inquire, she may still have an hourly rate. However, if you don't think you can afford the $800, then she has already reduced the range of her potential clients (which is what she may want). Perhaps she is fishing for a "gererous provider" - someone she can see once a week and make as much as some of the horn dogs on here.
Think about it: if you could find someone that would pay you for 4 hours of 'work' a week and you could pull down $1600 - $2400 a month, wouldn't you?

stampede

Banned
Apr 8, 2006
Horn Dog said:
I was wondering what people's budget is ? The reason I ask is that I was reading the advertisement for Claire who states that she prefers 4 hours dates for $800. I was thinking she is out to lunch, as most guys won't spend $800 a pop on a regular basis or even semi-regular basis. Maybe it's just me, but I would think most would want an hour visit most of the time. It seems like a very hefty request in my opinion, but maybe I am wrong....

Very legitimate question, Horn Dog. There are definitely ladies in this business that are just looking for a quick buck, and price themselves out of the local supply/demand going rate, and out of most guys budgets. At least Claire's hourly average, at $200 per hour for 4 hours, is within the local rate, and not a ripoff on a per hour basis, but to ask for a 4 hour minimum is a bit much. Personally, with all the top quality providers we have in Calgary that you can get for 1/2 to 1 hour for $150 on the low end to $300 on the high end, I'd rather spread my $800 out over more sessions with a premium local provider than to see them for several hours at a time, or to spend a rediculous rate of over $300 per hour.

Claire has been around for awhile, so I guess that answers your question. If there weren't guys willing to spend $800 per session, she couldn't really ask for it. But there is definitely a larger market for guys wanting to get a high quality experience for far less. At the end of the day, to each his own. Just be thankfull that Calgary has such an excellent selection of top quality SP's that offer various packages with various rates!

Horn Dog

Banned
Jun 29, 2005
Clueless in AB said:
It may seem like a lot to you, but to someone else who is enjoying $50+ barrel of oil, it could seem like pocket change.

It is my impression that the girls who ask for minimum, lengthy appointments are looking for something different for themselves. If you inquire, she may still have an hourly rate. However, if you don't think you can afford the $800, then she has already reduced the range of her potential clients (which is what she may want). Perhaps she is fishing for a "gererous provider" - someone she can see once a week and make as much as some of the horn dogs on here.
Think about it: if you could find someone that would pay you for 4 hours of 'work' a week and you could pull down $1600 - $2400 a month, wouldn't you?
Absolutely that there are some people who might see it as pocket change, but how many will ? That is my question. I would be surprised if she could find one a month, in the interm, all the other people who may have been interested say to themselves that she only wants 4 hour dates, so they see go someone else. They might see it as Claire being a snob wanting alot of money and turning them off.... Especially when she has a gift list of expensive things and has a proven track record of being unreliable, not showing up, etc. It makes her look like a gold digger....

If you also do the math of 1600 - 2400 a month you are looking at 2-3 dates per month, or 24-36 dates a year. I would assume you might get a guy paying that amount once in 6 months or so, therefore maybe 2 times per year. So you would need 12 - 18 people willing to book a date like that twice a year. I absolutely think someone will take her up on it, but not on a regular basis. That's my thought being an average client with an above average income (not 7 digits, but high 6 digits), and I don't think I would pay her $800 or $1000 on a regular basis. I might be inclined to try once, but it would definitely not be something I would do on a repeated basis as it becomes too costly.

Maybe I am wrong, but that is what I am trying to put forward, how many guys would be willing to go on that type of date ? Are there alot out there ? In theory it is a good business concept, in reality I think it may be short sighted. Inquiring minds want to know.....

Horn Dog

Banned
Jun 29, 2005
stampede said:
Claire has been around for awhile, so I guess that answers your question. If there weren't guys willing to spend $800 per session, she couldn't really ask for it. But there is definitely a larger market for guys wanting to get a high quality experience for far less. At the end of the day, to each his own. Just be thankfull that Calgary has such an excellent selection of top quality SP's that offer various packages with various rates!
I agree she has been around for awhile, but I think this ad just changed recently in the past while. I'm sure there is some market for it, but is it large enough to be as bold to advertise exclusively this ? I'm not sure, even in the Calgary market. I would have to agree with you that I would rather see premium SPs over a period of time rather than spend $800-$1000 in one evening. I think I probably spend $900 - $1200 per month on SPs, but to spend it all on one session kind of blows the budget for the month.

stampede

Banned
Apr 8, 2006
Horn Dog said:
I agree she has been around for awhile, but I think this ad just changed recently in the past while. I'm sure there is some market for it, but is it large enough to be as bold to advertise exclusively this ? I'm not sure, even in the Calgary market. I would have to agree with you that I would rather see premium SPs over a period of time rather than spend $800-$1000 in one evening. I think I probably spend $900 - $1200 per month on SPs, but to spend it all on one session kind of blows the budget for the month.
Well, Horn Dog, I guess only time will tell if Claire's request for 4 hour minimums will generate enough demand or not. If it does not, then I'm sure she will have to revert back to having more 1 hour sessions. However, in a free market, there is nothing wrong with her asking. Personally, I do not believe there will be a strong demand for $800 sessions, but I could be wrong, and she wouldn't need that many sessions per month to live on. I wouldn't spend that much on a single session, but I would see Claire in a heartbeat for $200 for one hour, as she is super hot! It is unfortunate that some guys have found her unreliable. It seems that is one of the potential downsides of dealing with independents.

Horn Dog

Banned
Jun 29, 2005
stampede said:
Well, Horn Dog, I guess only time will tell if Claire's request for 4 hour minimums will generate enough demand or not. If it does not, then I'm sure she will have to revert back to having more 1 hour sessions. However, in a free market, there is nothing wrong with her asking. Personally, I do not believe there will be a strong demand for $800 sessions, but I could be wrong, and she wouldn't need that many sessions per month to live on. I wouldn't spend that much on a single session, but I would see Claire in a heartbeat for $200 for one hour, as she is super hot! It is unfortunate that some guys have found her unreliable. It seems that is one of the potential downsides of dealing with independents.
I would have to agree that I guess the market will dictate whether she is successful or not. I would think that it would be difficult to get one a month on a regular basis. Her rate previously was $300 her hour, so you only get the $200 per hour if you go 4 hours for dinner or $250 per hour if you stay in. I don't know, but if it was me, I would also advertise the hourly rate too so that people know that she is open to an hour session as well. The ad makes it appear that she only accepts 4 hours, which could just be our interpretation of the ad. I don't know....

Mods : Did Stampede do something to get banned ? I thought we were having a very civil debate/discussion.

FormerKnow as"The Newguy"
Oct 26, 2002
Here and There
Horn Dog said:
Mods : Did Stampede do something to get banned ? I thought we were having a very civil debate/discussion.

My guess is that he is someone who got a timeout but came back under another name which is a no-no.

tdcalgary

Feb 21, 2006
I know that we in Calgary like to complain about the cost of SP's and such. When you think about it though is it that out there. In the last year a house has gone up in value by 20% and wages have gone up 7% , isn't it reasonable that other costs (SP's) would go up.I never like to compare other parts of the country with alberta, as far as prices go, because of course we pay more. We make more. If ladies such as Claire want to charge more, thats her right in a capitalist society, she can. If no one is willing to pay then her rates will come down.

Supply and demand kick ass.

Horn Dog

Banned
Jun 29, 2005
Deal or No Deal ?

tdcalgary said:
I know that we in Calgary like to complain about the cost of SP's and such. When you think about it though is it that out there. In the last year a house has gone up in value by 20% and wages have gone up 7% , isn't it reasonable that other costs (SP's) would go up.I never like to compare other parts of the country with alberta, as far as prices go, because of course we pay more. We make more. If ladies such as Claire want to charge more, thats her right in a capitalist society, she can. If no one is willing to pay then her rates will come down.

Supply and demand kick ass.
I absolutely agree, anyone has a right to advertise whatever they want. My question still is, how many guys are willing to spend $800 or $1000 for an evening in one shot ? I'm just looking for YES or NO and what your reasoning is. I am curious to see if there is a market for it. It goes without saying that if no one is willing to pay, the rates will be reduced, but how many would consider this type of date ?

Like Howie says "Deal or No Deal ?"

namara

Feb 25, 2006
Calgary
Horn Dog said:
I absolutely agree, anyone has a right to advertise whatever they want. My question still is, how many guys are willing to spend $800 or $1000 for an evening in one shot ? I'm just looking for YES or NO and what your reasoning is. I am curious to see if there is a market for it. It goes without saying that if no one is willing to pay, the rates will be reduced, but how many would consider this type of date ?

Like Howie says "Deal or No Deal ?"
Although I wouldn't have an issue paying $800-$1000, for 4 hours is a little steep IMHO regardless of SP as for the $800 I'm buying supper and wine too so may as well pay the $1000 as that is what it will cost me anyways...
Also there are others out there offering 4 hrs for less (saw one ad offering spring special 4 hrs for $400). My problem is having those 4 hours free (available) and if you're going to drop $1000, why not drop $1200 for overnight? It's only money... Some prefer 1 hour, some prefer more. Hard to get MSOG in 1 hour...

Randy Whorewald

Orgasm donor
Sep 20, 2005
Greek Islands
www.randydyck.com
It can never be enough. Because if it was, I would want more.

BC visitor

May 2, 2004
Blue guy in red state
I've done 72 hrs before...

...and it was well into the 4 digit range, heading towards 5. I have done it more than once. To each their own. I think many guys have, but in general the members of this board make fun of guys who like long sessions, so many don't talk about it.

Horn Dog

Banned
Jun 29, 2005
BC visitor said:
...and it was well into the 4 digit range, heading towards 5. I have done it more than once. To each their own. I think many guys have, but in general the members of this board make fun of guys who like long sessions, so many don't talk about it.
I am just curious how many of you would do this, how frequently and just out my own curiousity, are you making the 7 digits to be able to afford this expense ? I am not naive to think that no one would do it, as there is always someone, but is it a large number of guys who can afford it or just a select few who make enough to do this ?

My hats off to you if you can afford to this on a regular basis. I think I don't do too bad for myself, but I'm not sure that I would be able to blow that wad at one time on a regular basis, as I always get horny later in the month (like all the time) and would need another "treatment" or multiple ones....

Inspire me.....

namara

Feb 25, 2006
Calgary
Horn Dog said:
I am just curious how many of you would do this, how frequently and just out my own curiousity, are you making the 7 digits to be able to afford this expense ? I am not naive to think that no one would do it, as there is always someone, but is it a large number of guys who can afford it or just a select few who make enough to do this ?

My hats off to you if you can afford to this on a regular basis. I think I don't do too bad for myself, but I'm not sure that I would be able to blow that wad at one time on a regular basis, as I always get horny later in the month (like all the time) and would need another "treatment" or multiple ones....

Inspire me.....
Ok in a nutshell-paying more for multiple hours IMHO is better for-
msog in 1 hour pretty much impossible and 1st time is typically more rushed than preferred as excitement level is high.
when I have the time to indulge, it's in big blocks of time (hours) but only infrequently (once per month or more?)
So it is a personal preference more than anything - to spend $400-$1000 for four hours or more and go 3 or 4 times at your own pace (and by 3rd or 4th time it takes awhile) or go 3 times per month at $200-300/ hr per time and rush it.
My preference is cheaper in the long run and more enjoyable as well as you get to know the lady a little better.

And I don't care what others think - it's my money and my play time.

Horn Dog

Banned
Jun 29, 2005
namara said:
Ok in a nutshell-paying more for multiple hours IMHO is better for-
msog in 1 hour pretty much impossible and 1st time is typically more rushed than preferred as excitement level is high.
when I have the time to indulge, it's in big blocks of time (hours) but only infrequently (once per month or more?)
So it is a personal preference more than anything - to spend $400-$1000 for four hours or more and go 3 or 4 times at your own pace (and by 3rd or 4th time it takes awhile) or go 3 times per month at $200-300/ hr per time and rush it.
My preference is cheaper in the long run and more enjoyable as well as you get to know the lady a little better.

And I don't care what others think - it's my money and my play time.
Point taken, but what do you for the rest of the month ? Do you stay away and wait until your next "allotment" or do you go multiple times per month ?

I detect a little anger in your last line, no one is arguing with you, we just want your input. Nothing more nothing less. What you do is your business, there is no right or wrong answer, so take it easy. This is a friendly discussion, no flaming, no fighting, just talking.... :cool:

namara

Feb 25, 2006
Calgary
Horn Dog said:
Point taken, but what do you for the rest of the month ? Do you stay away and wait until your next "allotment" or do you go multiple times per month ?

I detect a little anger in your last line, no one is arguing with you, we just want your input. Nothing more nothing less. What you do is your business, there is no right or wrong answer, so take it easy. This is a friendly discussion, no flaming, no fighting, just talking.... :cool:
Nope not anger, but the point was made a bit back about people making fun of people who book long appointments, and I simply don't care if I'm made fun of or not.

I work the rest of the month... have to pay for it somehow:D
And the way I live my life doesn't leave much free time for personal pursuits, therefore I do this infrequently. I also book 2-3 weeks in advance as I know well in advance when I have the free time, and rarely book spontaneously last minute appointments.