Fetish Funhouse
Seeking.com

What's wrong with hair?

Cock Throppled

Oct 1, 2003
Upstairs
Time was, a landing strip or a little bikini waxing was considered below-the-belt landscaping. Now, if it ain't bare it ain't there. Hair removal has gone total. Women, and some men have now come to regard any hair other than on their heads to be some sort of freakish malignancy that must be nuked into oblivion. I've never been a big fan of the European/hippie natural cultivation program, but this obsession with zapping/lasering/tweezing/pulling/shaving every follicle is a bit weird. If men insist on no hair down there on their women I wonder if there might be a pedophilia factor at play. I fully recognize the access and comfort afforded a clear-cut valley, but I really think a lot of men under 30 are going to be surprised when they get married and mary jane turn into a werewolf one night.

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
Spinnerville, BC
Cock Throppled said:
Time was, a landing strip or a little bikini waxing was considered below-the-belt landscaping. Now, if it ain't bare it ain't there. Hair removal has gone total. Women, and some men have now come to regard any hair other than on their heads to be some sort of freakish malignancy that must be nuked into oblivion. I've never been a big fan of the European/hippie natural cultivation program, but this obsession with zapping/lasering/tweezing/pulling/shaving every follicle is a bit weird. If men insist on no hair down there on their women I wonder if there might be a pedophilia factor at play. I fully recognize the access and comfort afforded a clear-cut valley, but I really think a lot of men under 30 are going to be surprised when they get married and mary jane turn into a werewolf one night.
I doubt it has to do with pedophilia (at least for the majority). It gives more sensation and just plain looks better if you ask me (on both men and women). It also seems to be cleaner. From an oral sex perspective, shaved is also easier on the giver IMO. Stubble is irritating.

Creole Lady Marmalade

No more reviews, please.
Dec 20, 2004
No man tells me what to do with my body.

I got into the clear cut operation when I asked an Eastern European esthetician for an exclamation point and ended up with what I call wax-induced alopecia. The hair didn't grow back properly but rather patchy. I figured I just save myself the trouble of having to put Rogaine on my bald puss and live with the almost daily maintenance.

LonelyGhost

Telefunkin
Apr 26, 2004
Cock Throppled said:
If men insist on no hair down there on their women I wonder if there might be a pedophilia factor at play.
that's quite a leap ... take a look at men in most magazines these days and they are sporting almost zero body hair ... would that be pandering to women's pedophile fantasies?

Dremok

Sep 15, 2003
Personally I like a woman with hair down there - not that I would refuse one without :)

LonelyGhost

Telefunkin
Apr 26, 2004
hifisex said:
that being said I a frickin blue eyes simian and even though I trim my pubic area there's no way I could shave off all my body hair, while not quite Chewbacca I am a furry monkey :eek:

HFS
and yet you still blame the dog for the hair on the couch ...

:p

hornydude

Dec 23, 2004
Surrey
Well

BabyBelle said:
I don't like hair, because it gets stuck in my undies :eek:
That still beats getting hair stuck in your teeth, no?

It's always better when the OTHER person shaves :D

Creole Lady Marmalade

No more reviews, please.
Dec 20, 2004
Ya know? Now that I think back on the experience that prompted me to bare it all and off, that eager esthetician didn't speak or understand English very well. I'm positive that if I asked to anally probe her with the facial steam extension wand that she'd agree.

anyhow

considering my ethnic background, there are women, depiladoras, who make house calls the minute you sprout any pubes. Seems interesting that I waited so long to go naked, pubically, that is. I like it.