PATRIOT you are not banned, and there is another thread where vancouverman explains how to fix the problem.
Are we not tired of these problems? This is not a complaint against MSN chat and not directed against those diligent members that are trying to pull this thing off, but PERBites need there own chat room, where fellow participants can find it easy to log on. MSN is really a joke for PERBs needs.
Perb chat still down. Haven't been able to log on for 4-5 days now. Before I could logon half the time now nothing at all. ERchat can't logon to there either. Tried but said my account was not set up. How to logon??
I have been able to check in without problem. I go in after checking my Hotmail and click in through Peolple & CHat. I don't know if that is the problem, but after I was first banned, several days ago, I followed instructions and have no more problems.
Maybe I am allowed in because of my nice language use, he, he
this in from MSN compliments of SC..thanks ..Good Luck Everyone
I got this msg from MSN.... hope it helps you get 'unbanned'
We're sorry you are having difficulty accessing your Group chat room. These corrective actions may help you.
1. Go to MSN Homepage at http://www.msn.com.
2. Click "Sign In"
3. Sign in your passport account.
4. Click "People and Chat".
5. Click the name of the group under ”My Groups” list.
6. Click your Groups Chat link.
1) Go to http://groups.msn.com/home
2) Click on ‘My Groups’
3) Sign in to passport if you are not signed-in, be sure to use the passport account that you used to join or create the group.
4) A list of sites that you belong to will appear. Click on one to go to that your site.
5) Click your Groups Chat link.
You should now be able to access the Chat room again.
MSN Groups has comprehensive online help available to you. For more information about features, functions, and issues, click the "Help" button at the top of any MSN Groups page.