Legend Fantasyland

What does GFE mean to you?

7th Sin

Fallen Member
Jan 13, 2004
Purgatory
I've seen this term thrown around here and there. Some define it as doing DFK, BBBJ, DATY and such acts, while others say it's how she treats and makes you feel. I tend to lean more towards the latter part.

Just curious as to the concensus of the board and others more knowledgable than I. Ladies please feel free to put input in as well.

I'd also like to greet everyone on the board and thank the powers that be for making such a resource possible.

Last edited:

Weekender

Jun 8, 2003
Vancouver
IMHO-

Non GFE - HJ, CBJ, CFS.

GFE = DFK, HJ, massage, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, HJ, BBBJ, Russian, change rooms, HJ, BBBJ, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, HJ, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, HJ, BBBJ, CFS.

chuck1561

Banned
Oct 19, 2002
Victoria
Not that I want to repeat myself...

here is another thread that may help..IMHO as mentioned in that thread..GFE seems to mean whatever you want it to or simply different people see it as different things..:p ;)

or ...What Sonny Said..:D

wolverine

Hard Throbbing Member
Nov 12, 2002
E-Town
Weekender said:
IMHO-

Non GFE - HJ, CBJ, CFS.

GFE = DFK, HJ, massage, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, HJ, BBBJ, Russian, change rooms, HJ, BBBJ, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, HJ, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, HJ, BBBJ, CFS.
Your definition of GFE is almost my definition of a PSE, with the addition of her really loving what she's doing with you.

To me, a GFE is being able to connect more than physically, you also have chemistry with her on all other intangible levels - emotionally, intellectually, spiritually, etc. Within that hour or two, she really is your girlfriend and not just a fuck buddy who offers a merely polite conversation and forces herself to laugh at your jokes.

Johnsam

Aug 16, 2003
GFE

I get a call and she asks me to come over. (Call display is a wonderful thing on a slow day.) I'm not in a great mood, but agree to see her for a short time.

She greets me at the door with a LK. We agree on a massage with a happy ending. The massage is very relaxing, then she starts on the happy ending. Even though I'm in a lot better mood now my ego is not ... expanding with her touch. This goes on for a few minutes and she's getting pretty frustrated. To my surprise she undresses and encourages me to massage her a little, then she bends down and within minutes everyone is very happy.

When I left she gave me a big hug and kiss.

hitrack

I'LL KILL YA ALL!!
Feb 25, 2003
Surrey
To me it would mean you are more interested in being kissy and huggy than the sex it's self.

Privan

Sep 29, 2003
All attitude. If the lady makes you believe (whether it's true or not) that she's there because she wants to meet you, then it's a GFE. I've been lucky (well, smart enough to find the Perb board first:) enough to only meet with ladies who I would define as GFE at the moment, but from what I've read from those without such luck, a non-GFE would be a rushed experience, or someone who just get rights into the action without much verbal interaction.

Edit: I know a lot of people put it down to services offered, but really, if she offers every service in the world, but pretty much acts like a dead fish through it all... or maybe she offers any service you want but gives off a negative vibe during execution...

And a non-GFE experience really doesn't have to be a negative thing, I mean even outside of a PSE, especially true if you're looking for a "quickie".

Snobound

Dec 29, 2003
A galaxy far far away
Point of Order

Can't a quickie still also qualify as a GFE?

I seem to recall the odd time with a GF when we were both so hot for it, we only just made it inside the door of the apartment. Clothes, shoes, handbag (hers), briefcase (mine) flying in all directions and underwear winding up who knows where.

If that aint a GFE, I don't know what is.

*Mutters to self* Come to think of it, wouldn't mind re-creating that scenario with one of the charmin ladies out there

Privan

Sep 29, 2003
Re: Point of Order

Snobound said:
Can't a quickie still also qualify as a GFE?

I seem to recall the odd time with a GF when we were both so hot for it, we only just made it inside the door of the apartment. Clothes, shoes, handbag (hers), briefcase (mine) flying in all directions and underwear winding up who knows where.

If that aint a GFE, I don't know what is.

*Mutters to self* Come to think of it, wouldn't mind re-creating that scenario with one of the charmin ladies out there
Depends on how you look at it. I mean A) you could have gotten past all the mushy stuff on the way to the door:) or B) I'd more or less define that as a PSE. And with a real GF you can't really attach concepts like PSE or GFE.

Johnsam

Aug 16, 2003
I agree with Privan it is all attitude. This huggy kissy stuff helps to make it a GFE. Also if most SPs are only offering covered service and most GF do it without the hat obviously something to consider.

A quickie can be a GFE, if the affair played out that way. Something happened that a GF would, that a typical SP wouldn't.

Another thing that I find makes for a non-GFE is the rush to move on after the (final) shot - your happy ending is her happy ending.

So I guess for me a GFE has to have some huggy kissy stuff, service above and beyond the call of duty, emmotional connection, and a relaxed conclusion.

For some it might be a swift elbow to the ribs (kick in the shins) when you looked at another girl. "Sorry Honey but I've got to take this call." Non-stop chatter. Where are we going for dinner tonight? Looking in your wallet and scamming what was left. Sorry dear but I have a headache.

Pink Cherry