Massage Adagio
Seeking.com

Vivian Saint TOFTT

GuyInVan

Dec 24, 2018
So I was thrilled when the valley got two new additions with Vivian Saint and Chelsea her wife from Alberta. They have a nice cabin in call just south of CR thats easy to find, clean but not particularly private. They just got a lease on a place in Courtenay so they are moving south for Feb 1.

I was interested in Viv based on her pictures and her preference for a more femdom style based on her website and ads. I will agree with the other poster who did their free visit was that she can carry on a conversation. Something new and fun thats about all the good to be said.

When I got there it was clear that her pictures are from a long time ago. She has 50+ lbs on since the photoshoot and the breasts in the pic now look like deflated balloons. Her stomach is so big I thought she was pregnant for a while.

Her style of fem dom after talking about the weather and power outages was to demand I get naked and jerk off on the bed while she lays at the end occasionally tickling my balls. I came and thought ok that was fine to start whats next. From there she orders me on my stomach and gives the lowest effort massage with the occasional slaps on my ass. After 5 -8 minutes she demands that we switch and I give a massage now. So I do and she starts going on about her dogs, their size, their routine with the kennel, how google home wont play music properly. After another 5-8 minutes she says "you are going to try and come again for me" and flips me over, and now laying on my legs pours some peppermint lube on my cock and has me jerk it to get hard but the peppermint starts burning and so while I can now see her tits and I am getting hard all my body wants to do is leave so I tell her that the peppermint is starting to burn and I want to go wash off.

I go shower, get dressed and leave.

Total time 48 minutes for the hour. Paid $250 and I dunno expected more.

Overall I would not repeat and would have rather saved the hour drive and $100 and gone to see Apple or tried Michelle at Lotusland.

Reactions: nanoquad

nanoquad

Nov 14, 2010
Thanks for the review. I’ve considered booking with her, glad I didn’t now. SP’s really need to use current pics especially if they have turned into fatties. Unfortunate about her breasts too.

saved me $250

Reactions: GuyInVan

2curious

2020 Kennebec is quite nice - Potato Connoisseur
Jun 9, 2016
Thanks for the review GuyInVan. I initially tried to book with Vivian based on her Pics and reviews in Alberta, but she still hadnt moved to the island and referred me to Chelsea. Free meet amd greet led to booking 2 hrs, we discussed what I was looking for, and she nailed it. I would definitely repeat with Chelsea.
Its unfortunate Vivians pics aren't current, but did you take advantage of the free meet & greet?
Was there any chemistry between you?

Her outdated pics and physique aside, were you clear about what exactly you were looking to experience? FemDom is a pretty broad catagory on its own, and if left entirely up to the SP to define it, YMMV and could easily end up disappointed....

Not trying to turn the tables on your review, clearly your expectations werent met and I'm glad to hear your perspective....hey, on a positive note, she had you lube up with peppermint, and didnt toss you a bottle of Franks Red Hot 😂

GuyInVan

Dec 24, 2018
Thanks for the review GuyInVan. I initially tried to book with Vivian based on her Pics and reviews in Alberta, but she still hadnt moved to the island and referred me to Chelsea. Free meet amd greet led to booking 2 hrs, we discussed what I was looking for, and she nailed it. I would definitely repeat with Chelsea.
Its unfortunate Vivians pics aren't current, but did you take advantage of the free meet & greet?
Was there any chemistry between you?

Her outdated pics and physique aside, were you clear about what exactly you were looking to experience? FemDom is a pretty broad catagory on its own, and if left entirely up to the SP to define it, YMMV and could easily end up disappointed....

Not trying to turn the tables on your review, clearly your expectations werent met and I'm glad to hear your perspective....hey, on a positive note, she had you lube up with peppermint, and didnt toss you a bottle of Franks Red Hot 😂
I do wish that I had taken the opportunity for a meet and greet but the timing wasnt going to work out for that. It could have been a chemistry and communication thing. We discussed some of what I wanted to experience but she kept asking "So what do you want to do now" which confused me "I dunno your the femdom here what do you want me to do" haha.

I'm not saying that she couldnt provide a great session for somebody else it was just disappointing that her pictures are way out of date and that my expectations were nowhere close to being met.

Reactions: 2curious

bobjob

Oct 11, 2015
So I was thrilled when the valley got two new additions with Vivian Saint and Chelsea her wife from Alberta. They have a nice cabin in call just south of CR thats easy to find, clean but not particularly private. They just got a lease on a place in Courtenay so they are moving south for Feb 1.

I was interested in Viv based on her pictures and her preference for a more femdom style based on her website and ads. I will agree with the other poster who did their free visit was that she can carry on a conversation. Something new and fun thats about all the good to be said.

When I got there it was clear that her pictures are from a long time ago. She has 50+ lbs on since the photoshoot and the breasts in the pic now look like deflated balloons. Her stomach is so big I thought she was pregnant for a while.

Her style of fem dom after talking about the weather and power outages was to demand I get naked and jerk off on the bed while she lays at the end occasionally tickling my balls. I came and thought ok that was fine to start whats next. From there she orders me on my stomach and gives the lowest effort massage with the occasional slaps on my ass. After 5 -8 minutes she demands that we switch and I give a massage now. So I do and she starts going on about her dogs, their size, their routine with the kennel, how google home wont play music properly. After another 5-8 minutes she says "you are going to try and come again for me" and flips me over, and now laying on my legs pours some peppermint lube on my cock and has me jerk it to get hard but the peppermint starts burning and so while I can now see her tits and I am getting hard all my body wants to do is leave so I tell her that the peppermint is starting to burn and I want to go wash off.

I go shower, get dressed and leave.

Total time 48 minutes for the hour. Paid $250 and I dunno expected more.

Overall I would not repeat and would have rather saved the hour drive and $100 and gone to see Apple or tried Michelle at Lotusland.
I guess I can count myself lucky that she has not returned my messages inquiring about her services; tried twice and did not hear back either time. Won't try again...