https://vanesssa.ca/
E.D. Meds

Vivacious Vivian - a sweet treat 🍭

Women Gone Wild

Supporting Member
May 26, 2021
Hello Gentlemen, I'm Vivacious Vivian, a cute curvy companion in Victoria. I'm mature, playful and fun with soft touchable curves. I have long silky curls, deep blue eyes, a sweet demeanour and a filthy mind. 😈

Good News: I'm FULLY VACCINATED! I'm so excited to see you again, it feels like it's been forever! Maybe we haven't met yet but you'd like that to change, let's make a date 😘

Available in Victoria by appointment only, book me between 8am-10pm

Not sure yet, or would like to know more about me before we meet? Check out my online services! Live Skype/WhatsApp/FaceTime dates, custom photos, videos, and more.

To book a date, please send a polite text or email and tell me a bit about yourself, include the day and time you'd like to meet.

Visit my website, I'll give you an experience to remember💋
Vivaciousvivian.ca

Last edited:

Women Gone Wild

Supporting Member
May 26, 2021
What a wonderful week!! The sun is shining, people are smiling, and an epic orgy is on my calendar tomorrow!

Some of you are unable to attend Thursday’s exclusive daytime event, so we’ve set aside some special time just for two lucky gents. Tonight only, (Wednesday July 14) treat yourself to a delicious duo with intriguing Vivacious Vivi and seductive Jasmine Rose, available between 5pm-10pm.

Text 250-514-2546 to book

Last edited:
Reactions: gerri

Women Gone Wild

Supporting Member
May 26, 2021
Good morning lovers! Last week’s orgy was absolutely amazing, what a whirlwind of wild women and a big beautiful buffet of bad boys!

This week I’m packing my goodies for a sexy secluded vacation, and then a visit to Courtenay and Campbell River. I’m available in Victoria Thursday July 22 from 8-10pm, then I’m away until August 4.

Reactions: gerri

Women Gone Wild

Supporting Member
May 26, 2021
Mmm, Thick Thigh Thursday has begun, I’ll see you soon!

After today I will be away for a week, escaping to faraway forests, enjoying some well deserved R&R.

I’ll be back in Victoria August 4. To prebook a delicious date, send me an email and I will respond as soon as I’m back in cell range.

[email protected]